Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys...i got a question...do you think this will pay enough...basically ive just graduated and im thinking instead of finding a job I could make a lot more doing this and it will be tax free....but the hours here and stress here would be higher but i think the pay will be worth it. I am unsure though. But the more I do this, the more I wnt to do it as my future job... sorry for the clogging of the thread...was just wondering..and its not like i got a bad degree i got a 2.1 and just done a masters.

I basically plan to make small trades at the begining but get bigger and bigger, i started off 3 months ago i lost a lot! ..and also i didnt used to read forums or any thing! this has really helped me! Made a new account with IG deposited £100 now i have £200 under a week. With thanks to sujit and others! and ive have been trading with 0.5 pip, ive planned it out, for example when the profit reaches £200, then will trade at 1pip then when it reaches £400 £2 a pip..and so on. What d you guys think? good plan?

Yep, exactly as I'm doing. Build up slowly, treat as a business and do the intense long
hours learning as you go - with the benefit of a skillful trader guiding you. As long as
you are disciplined and not in it for the thrill, or a fun gamble - I believe you can make
a good living at it.

Go careful - you'll see if it's viable after a few weeks or months - like me :)

guys...i got a question...do you think this will pay enough...basically ive just graduated and im thinking instead of finding a job I could make a lot more doing this and it will be tax free....but the hours here and stress here would be higher but i think the pay will be worth it. I am unsure though. But the more I do this, the more I wnt to do it as my future job... sorry for the clogging of the thread...was just wondering..and its not like i got a bad degree i got a 2.1 and just done a masters.

I basically plan to make small trades at the begining but get bigger and bigger, i started off 3 months ago i lost a lot! ..and also i didnt used to read forums or any thing! this has really helped me! Made a new account with IG deposited £100 now i have £200 under a week. With thanks to sujit and others! and ive have been trading with 0.5 pip, ive planned it out, for example when the profit reaches £200, then will trade at 1pip then when it reaches £400 £2 a pip..and so on. What d you guys think? good plan?
get the least demanding job and be a part time forex trader... you can always monitor your trade dude... never gamble your life on something uncertain...

get the least demanding job and be a part time forex trader... you can always monitor your trade dude... never gamble your life on something uncertain...

but with study and experience, becoming a trader is a fine way to earn a living. trading is an occupation.

if you'd like to learn how to trade on someone else's dime, get a job as a junior trader (trainee with a salary) or do an internship.

gl

get a low stress / low effort job and trade on the side... as a beginner you cant risk your life like that... one bad run and you will be in serious trouble.

do not add any more money to your account and see how you go.

just trade £1.

if you can nail 30 pts a trade then consider moving upto £2 until then keep it to £1 do not add any more money to the account and learn.

if you keep adding to the account you will lose it. learn to make money, never add to the account.

The low is in for silver I think. If so Monday for the completion of right shoulder of iHnS about 10.50 then 11.50 then 11 then 13

all before end Sept and approx prices (rounded)

just trade £1.

if you can nail 30 pts a trade then consider moving upto £2 until then keep it to £1 do not add any more money to the account and learn.

if you keep adding to the account you will lose it. learn to make money, never add to the account.

Good advice, wish I'd received it when I started.

The low is in for silver I think. If so Monday for the completion of right shoulder of iHnS about 10.50 then 11.50 then 11 then 13

all before end Sept and approx prices (rounded)

Rodin!!! are you still visiting the other site (KOG's thread)?

Seems to be some knowledgble people here. Judging from the number of comments you have posted you have been here a while.

You were talking about silver here earlier, when do you think the bottom will be put in for gold, or has it already? I'm still holding onto a short and was hoping to get out even or with a little profit, now thinking about taking a loss just to be out of the market over the weekend. It looks like it could take off in either direction when the new week starts.

US$ is trading terribly today with someone dumping loads of contracts on almost every other tick. This has been going on most of the day now.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. Have a great trading day.

just trade £1.

X2 (y)

is anyone planning on going into the weekend short? Gold is lagging. tia

What is your opinion on holding short through weekend? I'm sweating bullets at the thought. Ready to take a loss to avoid it actually. Please reply.

What is your opinion on holding short through weekend? I'm sweating bullets at the thought. Ready to take a loss to avoid it actually. Please reply.

i don't have a short position on yet. i was curious if someone thought it might be promising.

suji said to get out of your shorts. i'd go with that until you hear differently.

if short @ 762 where should be the stop loss and limit?

*don't bother*

profit taken

Last edited:
Guys,

Just my two cents, hurrican Ike will hit hard houston and gulf of maxico in weekend.
There are chances that oil, natural gas and so does gold price will open higher or will pump up higher on monday....

taking short position over weekend might be killer....

i don't have a short position on yet. i was curious if someone thought it might be promising.

suji said to get out of your shorts. i'd go with that until you hear differently.

Yep, when in doubt, step to the sidelines. There is always another day to trade. Thanks