Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is it my marketmaker again? got a spike from 815 down to 805 and back on a 1minute chart....

yep CMC must have had feed issues, their prices have been all over the place this hour

also check out thier market for ukcrude nov08, very wide: 0.00 / 580.22 !!!

Sujith,

I hope you had time over the weekend to check out the silver charts. I would appreciate your input. Yes- I agree with you that we are seeing the trend change.

Thanks,

i do remember your request . I am not able to access netdania for last 3 days. And i got connection problems with my laptop. So using mobie device only. I will give input as soon as the problems are resolved. And one more good news , you will get silver , crude , euro , yen , copper calls soon :) . Lets diversify !.

Oct 12200 DOW call options from Friday are in good profit. I am shorting 1/5th position here as we are up nearly 500 in 24 hours trading. I expect gap up to be filled

now gap - 61.8% retrace after last spurt in DOW

is it my marketmaker again? got a spike from 815 down to 805 and back on a 1minute chart....

i saw that! i hope it didnt actually affect the numbers. i use a different platform to trade but use marketmaker charts as well as others....

im glad to hear you give sell call..
how about the target sujith?
im still in believe in my 792 target

hope it will done in today or tomoro
:)

*done in my target, not my stop :p

i donno should i be telling you this but , the only hope for your target i see is

break below 802 $. Then there lay support at 797-794-791 $. Need something a hell of rally to break these supports.

On the final note , am bullish :) . Its just that , consolidation is going on and am buying at low and selling at high !.

i donno should i be telling you this but , the only hope for your target i see is

break below 802 $. Then there lay support at 797-794-791 $. Need something a hell of rally to break these supports.

On the final note , am bullish :) . Its just that , consolidation is going on and am buying at low and selling at high !.

ow i see.. whats there on 797? i see 794 and 791... i quit at 792, in case that gold is not have power to break 790.. but if gold break 788, i will go on another short.. thats my strategy now..

thats my view.. thx for sharing your view Sujith..
i do want to buy at low too :)
but i have some trauma when Gold come from 9xx to 772.. searching for bottom and often get stopped...

CMC Market maker Users,

I need some information from you. I am quite new to market maker and still learning how to use it properly.

Last Friday I had short sell Dec Future gold at 803 with STOP loss at 809. Sunday night when market open with gap up, Dec future gold contact open with 815 which is higher than my STOP loss 809.
Instead of 809, MM stop loss at 815 which increase my losses by $6.

Do you think this is correct ? Anybody else experience this problem before ?
How to approach with CMC customer service to minimise these losses...

Thanks for all your suggestion/help.

Cleared DOW hedge shorts on c wave down

Now just the call options

Will hedge again at top of B

Hi i use finspreads and if it is not a guaranteed stop or limit you get the price when the market settles, You pay for a guaranteed stop.