Global Exchange Trading Limited......

whyohwhy

......seems to be a new kid on the block (incorporated 2005). Before I make contact with them, I wonder if anyone has any direct experience with them, or if a rep is reading this, maybe you can explain your buisness/model.
First note to make is that they are not FSA regulated....therefore, no personal funds should be risked.

Anyone? Thanks.

Global Exchange Trading (GET) has a team of proprietary financial futures and equities traders located in Colchester, Norfolk, Spain, Mexico and The Czech Republic. The majority of our traders are financed by the company and participate in a profit split. Please see our website for further details (www.globalexchangetrading.com) and call to speak to Steve or Richard.

With regards to your note about not being FSA regulated. An arcade which is a member firm usually does not provide adequate protection for customer funds. The arcade maintains an omnibus account at a General Clearing Member (GCM) meaning anyone of it's traders could take the account into default. Indeed i believe some arcades may use this omnibus account to finance novice traders! GET operates differently whereby any self financed traders wishing to join are encouraged to open an account in their own name at the companies GCM (currently Man Financial and or Fortis) ensuring their money is safeguarded from our other traders.

Segregation of funds is one of the most misunderstood principles in our industry and through bitter experience the founder of GET has had to become somewhat of an expert on segregation and would be willing to discuss this further if required. Please call the number on the website.