GKFX Scum

StealthTrading

Unbelievable!!!

I had a pending order just unders todays low on DAX at 13:29

News came out and GKFX filled me 30 pips down!!! Feeking unbelievable, how dare they feek with my order!!!!

It's a joke, people need to stop using this broker asap!

If you trade news on pending orders then this is all normal and nothing unusual. If you were with someone like IB the same would have happened. The lesson here is quite simply and that is don't use pending orders to trade news.

Last edited:
There was a big surprise on NFP day. Gaps and bad fills will exist in the market under such circumstances.

You can complain and kick up a stink if you want, but honestly this one is going nowhere.

Last edited:
Unbelievable!!!

News came out and GKFX filled me 30 pips down!!! Feeking unbelievable, how dare they feek with my order!!!!

Is this a joke?

You placed a pending order 1min before the biggest scheduled news event of the month and you're moaning about slippage...

I'd recommend you save your money and quit trading!

It may be a joke to lovejoy if you are trading pennies, I don't care if it was the biggest news release of the year. I make money trading news and no news.

The same order got filled and closed with PROFIT in ProSpreads but these ****ty spread betting MT4 are clearly out to rip off retail punters. It just pisses me off. I've made a withdrawal request from GKFX, they take the ****. I'm staying on the futures markets. I can't believe I came back to MT4 after so many months away.

ProSpreads can fill the order and I walk away with Profit, news or no news it's a pending order!

Funny thing aswell that my demo account with GKFX got filled.... feeking work that out!

To anyone serious about trading DO NOT USE a spread betting broker on MT4, don't waste your money!

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be a joke to lovejoy if you are trading pennies, I don't care if it was the biggest news release of the year. I make money trading news and no news.

The same order got filled and closed with PROFIT in ProSpreads but these ****ty spread betting MT4 wanks are clearly out to rip off retail punters. It just pisses me off. I've made a withdrawal request from GKFX, they take the ****. I'm staying on the futures markets. I can't believe I came back to MT4 after so many months away.

ProSpreads can fill the order and I walk away with Profit, news or no news it's a pending order!

Funny thing aswell that my demo account with GKFX got filled.... feeking work that out!

To anyone serious about trading DO NOT USE a spread betting broker on MT4, don't waste your money!

If you are trading pennies it's a joke, sorry you've lost me there?

The joke is that you expect to place a pending order 1min before NFP and not experience slippage. Calling a broker SCUM because you got slipped is just plain ridiculous and just demonstrates your lack of knowledge of market structure, order-flow, liquidity, order types and different broker execution models.

MT4 has nothing to do with it, yes there are some serious drawbacks to MT4 - it's a platform primarily designed for brokers to make money not for traders, but this is not the point here.

Three senior posters on here have told you the same thing, it's not the broker, it's you're lack of understanding of what I outlined above leading you to have expectations that are unreasonable.

Lovejoy, the order was in the book and printed. It may have been 13:28 it was there like any other order.

I understand what slippage is, I'm not a prick, but 30+ pips is taking the ****. Especially when my stop still sits where the order was and they move my open position down exposing my bank hugely.

Anyway it's just my opinion, like ********s, we all have them. I'm not going to get into a bickering chat here just because I expressed my anger and clearly you are a pro trader who knows best. I wish you all the best with your trading and thanks for your comments on this thread.

Unbelievable!!!

If your price effectively didn't exist then you can't realistically expect an order to be filled at that level. Having said that, all slippage on SB is really artificial, and we know that MT4 can be set up to maximise client losses.

surely its not just Mt4 that can be setup to maximise client losses ? other platforms could do the exact same and we jsut wouldn't know about it

surely its not just Mt4 that can be setup to maximise client losses ? other platforms could do the exact same and we jsut wouldn't know about it

Yes they could, and no doubt do, although the high profile cases seem to have involved MT4.