George Soros says Euro crisis is over, start your engines?

Yes that's true, someone will define a trend/swing in a way that fits their needs.

Taleb's a lucky monkey who got lucky once and then decided to write books about it thinking he was some kind of genius.

:)

Possibly. He is not without conceit.

I think there may be a bit more to him than that though. Someone who thought a little differently from the crowd, with the ability to articulate it fairly elegantly.

I don't know that he appears on as many talk shows as he did do at one time, so perhaps the butterflies in the media have forgotten him already.

Just wait until the market turns its attention to municipal bonds. The USD is not rallying any time soon.

I think this time people will still buy the dollar, because The dollar index is going up according to Elliott Wave Theory.......Maybe in the future no, but this time yes.......

(Bet George did as well :) ).

Dollar or Yen?

Be interesting to see if the Euro sentiment has swung. As stated up thread the Euro crisis has gone quiet for the time being..

Always good when Soros opines, and what a cyncial bunch we are ;) just wait until he tells us one thing, we think we *know* he'll do the other, but he actually sticks to his original message..:-0