Gekko Global Markets Announcement CHANGE IN COMPANY OWNERSHIP

Mail from Gekko to say they've narrowed their spreads. Great. Just a pity they stopped me logging on to the platform a few weeks ago.

Mail from Gekko to say they've narrowed their spreads. Great. Just a pity they stopped me logging on to the platform a few weeks ago.
Yes, apparently these better spreads are based on clients vote on their website. I think it is better to permanent the narrow spread on some of the indices, as of today, 2-3 spread on the Dow. The execution is fast, I have no problem with slippage.

Looks like a server problem, the domain name Sycapgroup.se is also down. Has anybody been in touch with them over the phone?

:LOL:

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 208
Not much action on this thread, anyone still trading with ggmarkets? I like trading the Dow with them, seems like they stay with 2-3 spread on the Dow, quite good.

Seems like they closed my account when the company changed ownership, so I can't even if I wanted to!

Seems like they closed my account when the company changed ownership, so I can't even if I wanted to!
What did you do to make them close down your account? No problem for me transforming, I just agreed to the new T&C's.

Not much action on this thread, anyone still trading with ggmarkets? I like trading the Dow with them, seems like they stay with 2-3 spread on the Dow, quite good.
Any new with GG

Bit dead around here - you still using Gekko, gle101, or have they spread their spreads once too often?
Yes I still use Gekko with no problems at all. In fact I have traded with them about two years (the Swedish branch), and I am very satisfied with the service given. Now they have 2-3 spreads (90% 2 spread when US market is open) on the Dow, this makes it even more interesting. It is a plus you can trade in fractions as well. I honestly don't understand those who has been reporting slippage, never have had any problem whatsoever trading the indices.

Ggmarkets amazing offer a free guaranteed stop loss to limit your risk. Will it really work? And this without any slippage? What are your views on this guys?

Ggmarkets amazing offer a free guaranteed stop loss to limit your risk. Will it really work? And this without any slippage? What are your views on this guys?

My hunch is that it will work for a while, then GGM will realise they're losing money and introduce a new set of T&Cs.:)