Gekko Global Market - cash bonus

gladrob

I was wondering if anybody has had experience of Gekko or taken up this very kind offer of Gekko to give you a £1000?

Rob

Too many clauses for my liking, designed to make it hard for you to take the money.

I looked at it but chose Igindex in the end, like potshot said there's too many clauses to get the money etc

Am I being naive, but I can't see why you couldn't have a 2nd account where you just take the opposite position so are net level. may loose a couple of points here and there - but it's free money?!
there are other companies offering these bonuses as well - just looked at the GFT website an they give 5% on initial deposit. open 2 accounts, different firms, and make contrary trades?

Last edited:
Am I being naive, but I can't see why you couldn't have a 2nd account where you just take the opposite position so are net level. may loose a couple of points here and there - but it's free money?!
there are other companies offering these bonuses as well - just looked at the GFT website an they give 5% on initial deposit. open 2 accounts, different firms, and make contrary trades?

Yes, you just go the opposite way with another account and deliberately lose the free money. The only snag is that it's quite tricky to lose the exact amount, so don't be greedy and aim for about 80%.:)

I was wrong - there is free money.(y)

Count me in.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 9,488
Last edited:
Just thinking of opening an account with them?
Are they automated? or Dealer referral like CS and CMC?
What is the maximum stake for automated trade before dealer comes in?
Any experience like delaying the winning traders........

Thanks

Just thinking of opening an account with them?
Are they automated? or Dealer referral like CS and CMC?
What is the maximum stake for automated trade before dealer comes in?
Any experience like delaying the winning traders........

Thanks
I have good experience of them earlier. They do not have a user predefine stop loss in points on the order ticket, so this is a security issue for me. They might have it on the upgrade coming soon. Good execution and quite narrow spread on some indices.

I have good experience of them earlier. They do not have a user predefine stop loss in points on the order ticket, so this is a security issue for me. They might have it on the upgrade coming soon. Good execution and quite narrow spread on some indices.

They asking about live trade accounts not demo. :LOL:

They asking about live trade accounts not demo. :LOL:
When I am talking about my personal experience, most traders on this forum knows I am talking about a live account, nothing else counts. On the other hand, judging by your own screen dump pics posted earlier on another thread they were definitely demo accounts.:)

Hi gle101, I value your comments. Could you give me an update on gekko? Also I am interested in the free guaranteed stops which could be placed as close to your entry as you liked. Is this still the case?

Thanks in advance.