gbpusd

papapips

Do you want to learn how to trade?

I will attach some chart example of taken trade or ones that could have been with a brieve description.

If you have any question feel free to email [email protected]

Attachments

• 29-03-2010 gbp 60 mins.jpg
    29-03-2010 gbp 60 mins.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
sounds good,
perhaps youd like to call out some trades on the live forex calls and set up thread. all trades are called in real time.would love to see some called by you

looked on site,cant seem to find where it says register or where the signals are. What it did do was link me through to a very expensive training course.why not do as I say and call some trades on the thread.There are loads of lurkers so will be good for business

looked on site,cant seem to find where it says register or where the signals are. What it did do was link me through to a very expensive training course.why not do as I say and call some trades on the thread.There are loads of lurkers so will be good for business

i like!

paps looking at your avatar you need to get out and about and take the lord,s dog for a walk

Last run for gu, getting to 1508* maybe 15100 but i dont see it further, good time to short

papapips when you post your trades,they are not related to they time they are posted and are also copied for magic fx signals.you are running out of credibility rapidly

papapips when you post your trades,they are not related to they time they are posted and are also copied for magic fx signals.you are running out of credibility rapidly

My dear Lord,

Why are you saying te signal are not related to their time, i woke up 3 oclock in the morning and my work...I think you did not digest a paraionac pill or i am not sure what your unconscious is playing with...

Does it really matter if i copied from majic fx and send the signal to trade2win comunity???

What takes me really out of my bed to type this is, why dont you critisize the signal, and tell me some like may be it could have been safer to take that position after the news or trading against the trend is not recomended or it has been 4 hours and it should haved moved already or maybe is it a good idea to move the stop loss to break even to relax apparently some people needs it...or some like that.

Should you waste your energy not?????

My suggestion to that trade, move your stop loss to break even and take profit 1.3450

C'mon Lord help me to make it better...