GBPUSD

What do you guys think GBP/USD will go to if we get a Tory majority next week? Above one 1.30 now, People saying 1.35? Higher?
Yes 1.35 is a feasible move because orderly Brexit chances will increase dramatically. I'm preparing to enter after a pullback probably somewhere in 1.31 - 1.3090 range

This will fly over everyone's head but on the off chance there are a couple cats who can use such astute sentiment data for their own trading and real lives, its on the HOUSE with compliments of THE Fibo, the universally hated one. :):):)

Fibo called the bottom alert be prepared for massive turn on August 22 see long post above. Turn and bottom came 10 days later on Sept 3. Nailed!

On May 28th, 2019, see link below, came this thread GBP sucks ...... read to get a gist of how deeeeeply bearish T2W was. As usual they never see the trend change coming and when it does come they are still so bearish that by Fibo's calculation the new uptrend has to go for months before they cotton on that something is afoot and then start piling in like in this thread, now that GBP has been rallying for months ALREADY. Same-o same-o throughout history and throughout the history of T2W, same screwups every damn time. they never learn. this my friends is called CROWD behavior. They operate as one. Once one puts his foot in the water, the others follow. Been going on since antediluvian times way before even Jesus was around.

then see post #7 right at the bottom of the GBP crash spotted on 1H while everyone was still asleep thinking GBP was going to toiletpaper. I even showed GBP's hard-on on Sept 5, just 2 days after the turn

Nobody believed me. There's T2W for you. Same sh*t different day different month different year. Just cannot turn on a dime of their own will but need the entire group to turn together. No wonder the deaths in trading exceed 95% = no individuals

GBPUSD

fast forward to today, Dec 6th .................... now after sooooo many weeks the T2W crowd has cottoned on to the GBP move. First they thought it was headed to toilet paper, now they are all excited and in to the game very very very late as usual, just as the move is coming to a temp. end or permanent end (to be examined yet). They are getting in right at the top of wave 1 or close to it as they fail to see that 5 waves are just about to get over. 1.33 approx. appears to be a temp. target after which there has to be 50% or more loss in retracement before the uptrend continues - if it continues (needs reevaluation after correction)

T2W = always late, always on the wrong side by piling in just as the turn is about to take place. therefore primarily 1k -5l account holders playing with the milk and rent money as stated so many times. New traders ...... beware. DEATH traps galore.

My 2 cents on the HOuse ............... reward in Heaven :) :) :) :) :)

T2W = Death for me = same as everywhere else = one graveyard is as good as another = yippie kai yeh

Is there nobody here who knows how to trade that can challenge me to get better? What a friggin desert!!!! Damn shame!

Poor lonely Fibo!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):whistle::whistle::whistle:

GBPUSD:

Hey guys, take some money off the table ...................... 1.3151 ........... go party some, amigos, gotta flow money out for it to create room to flow in anew - stuck flows are no good, hoarding is no good. :):):)

See 1H chart for my obvious Take Profit reasons from TA 101. hahahahahahah TA 102 etc., not shown, proprietary.

GBPUSD:

Trend is up: Keep in mind GBP does not like to get too much higher from her 200-day ema, she loves to snap back and kill traders. Just something to keep an eye on

Now dig this: 1.3313 and 1.3535 still remain as possibilities for the overall rally from the Sept 3rd low. Just remember this: 1.3349 is where the 200-week ema resides - GBP respects this like there's no tomorrow. So even if she goes higher there will be some hiccups here. Looking at the Weekly there is a possibility of 1.36. On Monthly there could be a young breakout but in its infancy so not sure just yet. But a breakout on this timeframe could rocket GBP to 1.4478

Always a good idea to take massive profits when you can and then play on market money

GBPUSD:

Those who want to make some serious money on GBPUSD both ways Long and short had better pay attention, now. Get your heads out your asses now and off the 2-minute timeframe and pay attention. Lift head up and have a look at the whole forest first - perhaps for the first time in a decade. then grab a beer and dig this:

See that sideways consolidation on the daily chart from October 21st to Nov 25th? That is a TRIANGLE. It is BEAR's and Prividence's sign to the astute trader letting them know that the next wave up is a TERMINAL WAVE to end the sequence - then comes a completion of the 1st wave up from Sept 3. Then starts a significant correction that will be a 3-legged wave, A-B-C.

So dig this. This is the juiciest SHORT in existence is the Short from the new top, possibly from 1.33 will dive bomb the triangle like a friggin Hydrogen bomb and will go right to the axis of the triangle often to the exact bottom of it.

Then a rally up for wave B to around 50% retracement of the drop and then finally a solid drop in a C wave to the triangle axis and/or lower. That will complete wave 2 down. We wait for this development before discussing bigger waves possibility

Big money can be made on this overall scenario. Done it time and again. I will knock down 700-850k on this play.

Start your auxiliary engines now. Your main engine was started as per my instruction on August 22 (see posts above)

Good luck (95% of a fella's problems vanish when he has dough in his pocket - this site is so depressing theyneed to make some dough and therefore lighten up) :):):):)

Fingers crossed for good luck

The GBPUSD has found a resistance around the 1.3200 level, but it is still trapped with the 1.3100 level acting as support. The bullish trend on the daily chart is still in place, but a correction to the 1.3000 level could be possible.

Poor fellas, they don't see the cliff with a sheer vertical drop coming. Could be at 1.33 but who wants to go to the edge of the cliff and take a chance on somebody pushing you over?

Go to the Sept 3 low and count the waves up. See that we are in a 5th wave up? What comes after 5 waves up? A solid retracement correction to 38-62%. Those who cannot count from 1 to 5 usually die ignominious deaths - over and over again. I have seen it and seen the funeral processions. There is no excuse for anybody ignoring the warning from heaven, namely the triangle. There is no sight worse than a trader taking it where the sun don't shine for not being able to count from 1 - 5. There is no prosthetic for an amputated spirit

Alert about the triangle being given again to the nice LaLas of LaLaLand. :):):):)

(Side-show on GBP 1H is rounding top with trend violation in RSI's lower low lower high. This could be circumvented but my basis is all stocks and currencies and commodities are suspect until proven otherwise)

Here is the VRM chart for GBPUSD starting 5 pm NY time tonight.

For anyone interested in what the Volatility Response Model is ....see the thread

Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

The GBPUSD already made a low tonight at daily level 1.3107. But it has to break through daily sentiment level 1.3142 to even be considered daily bullish.

View attachment 271643

See the 1 hour charts for GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD attached for the day just finished 5:00 pm NY local time. Weekly VRM levels in the top charts and daily VRM levels in the bottom charts. My time zone is GMT-4 .

Yesterday I identified VRM level for GBPUSD at 1.3142 as the first level of resistance. That happened in the next hour.

GBPUSD fell and EURGBP rose to its weekly sentiment level 0.8451. EURGBP then fell and GBPUSD started to rise. GBPUSD finishing at daily level 1.3213. EURUSD and GBPUSD rallied on the FED interest rate decision.

Tomorrow is the UK election day. So I also attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD on December 12th. Coloured levels are the important ones. Let's see what happens.

2019-12-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-1hr-1hr.png

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

I will skip trading any pairs of GBP now. Can't predict anything about its tendencies... Or maybe will try to buy it intraday. It may grow significantly

See the 1 hour charts for GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD attached for the day just finished 5:00 pm NY local time. Weekly VRM levels in the top charts and daily VRM levels in the bottom charts. My time zone is GMT-4 .

Yesterday I identified VRM level for GBPUSD at 1.3142 as the first level of resistance. That happened in the next hour.

GBPUSD fell and EURGBP rose to its weekly sentiment level 0.8451. EURGBP then fell and GBPUSD started to rise. GBPUSD finishing at daily level 1.3213. EURUSD and GBPUSD rallied on the FED interest rate decision.

Tomorrow is the UK election day. So I also attach the VRM predictions for GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURUSD on December 12th. Coloured levels are the important ones. Let's see what happens.

View attachment 271683

View attachment 271684

View attachment 271685

View attachment 271686

For the results of GBPUSD, EURGBP & EURUSD for today's UK Elections & ECB Interest Rate Decision - as predicted by yesterday's VRM post ----- see the last post of the thread

Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

This will fly over everyone's head but on the off chance there are a couple cats who can use such astute sentiment data for their own trading and real lives, its on the HOUSE with compliments of THE Fibo, the universally hated one. :):):)

Fibo called the bottom alert be prepared for massive turn on August 22 see long post above. Turn and bottom came 10 days later on Sept 3. Nailed!

On May 28th, 2019, see link below, came this thread GBP sucks ...... read to get a gist of how deeeeeply bearish T2W was. As usual they never see the trend change coming and when it does come they are still so bearish that by Fibo's calculation the new uptrend has to go for months before they cotton on that something is afoot and then start piling in like in this thread, now that GBP has been rallying for months ALREADY. Same-o same-o throughout history and throughout the history of T2W, same screwups every damn time. they never learn. this my friends is called CROWD behavior. They operate as one. Once one puts his foot in the water, the others follow. Been going on since antediluvian times way before even Jesus was around.

then see post #7 right at the bottom of the GBP crash spotted on 1H while everyone was still asleep thinking GBP was going to toiletpaper. I even showed GBP's hard-on on Sept 5, just 2 days after the turn

View attachment 271503

Nobody believed me. There's T2W for you. Same sh*t different day different month different year. Just cannot turn on a dime of their own will but need the entire group to turn together. No wonder the deaths in trading exceed 95% = no individuals

Hey hey hey guys, today's move in GBP is definitely a hard-on. So, today everybody who is anybody has finally noticed GBP's hard-on. But dig this: see quote. I called the hard-on on Sept 5th, just 2 days after the turn. ............ track POST #22

Now here's the thing. After a monster move like this, its normal for the crowd that has just woken up to GBP, to jump right in. History has shown they usually do this at a Top, be it the final top or an intermediate top. So what should a fella do?

Poor fellas, they don't see the cliff with a sheer vertical drop coming. Could be at 1.33 but who wants to go to the edge of the cliff and take a chance on somebody pushing you over?

Go to the Sept 3 low and count the waves up. See that we are in a 5th wave up? What comes after 5 waves up? A solid retracement correction to 38-62%. Those who cannot count from 1 to 5 usually die ignominious deaths - over and over again. I have seen it and seen the funeral processions. There is no excuse for anybody ignoring the warning from heaven, namely the triangle. There is no sight worse than a trader taking it where the sun don't shine for not being able to count from 1 - 5. There is no prosthetic for an amputated spirit

Alert about the triangle being given again to the nice LaLas of LaLaLand. :):):):)

(Side-show on GBP 1H is rounding top with trend violation in RSI's lower low lower high. This could be circumvented but my basis is all stocks and currencies and commodities are suspect until proven otherwise)

View attachment 271678

Trend violation on 1H played out perfectly. How perfectly? ROFLMAO See the heavy gold lines connecting the 2 waves? Then se the perfect hit at 161.8%. 1H correction complete.

:):):):) Just another day at the office

Now we take a look at where this cat GBP is going for now. My targets for 1.4 etc., are still there but there will be corrections along the way. And even if we don't get to 1.4, we gots to catch the top somehow and squeeze maximum sugarcane juice out of this move because remember, I want to go Short when this run is over.

I was expecting a likely top at 1.33 as stated in post # 32 ............ Could be at 1.33 but who wants to go to the edge of the cliff and take a chance on somebody pushing you over?

AS you fellas saw today GBP just blew by 1.33 on 1H without bating an eye. Blew Fibo away. Not expecting such a power move. Truth is it shocked the sh*t out of me ....... in a very nice way. Why was 1.33 sooooo important? A major Fibo level.
OK, so GBP blew past this 1.33. So what next?

See earlier post for mention of the 200-wk ema. Well, we are already there as of today and closed above it. But remember I said that GBP respects this level bigtime. so therefore I am out with the remainder of my Long postion and closed out all Longs. ALL, every single mother's son of a LONG is closed

Closed LONG remainder at 1.3494 = now Flat GBP, no Short considered yet. Just flat

Why? A much bigger and more serious Fibo resistance level sits at
1.3537. Don't want to get too close to that H-bomb. Can always be wrong in my estimations but early exit is not a big deal.

Trend violation on 1H played out perfectly. How perfectly? ROFLMAO See the heavy gold lines connecting the 2 waves? Then se the perfect hit at 161.8%. 1H correction complete.

:):):):) Just another day at the office

sorry forgot to post the 1H chart ...................... yippie kai yeh :):):):)

This is what we do. Live to take risks, die for something. Hahahahahahaha, until DEATH comes a-calling, I'm enjoying the ride like there's no manana.

Negra Modello to be always drunk with fresh lime in a frozen glass.