GBPUSD analysis 2012

For some these correlations will be very important - for my style of trading they are not - so I rarely look at them - but I don't dismniss their importance to other styles of trading.

Very important question.

How much o you look at euro/usd and egbp when analyzing gbp usd?

See-ing as it is Xmas:

Price reaches the previous Monthly/weekly x 2/Daily swing hi @ 6309 and finds supply in that zone at 6306 just below the daily r2 @/around 6310.

Daily/4hr/1hr still in opa uptrends and weekly remains bullish-rangy and we could see a HH on this t/f should that 6309 previous swing hi be breeched to the upside. Daily has now seen 3 x HH's and 5 x HL's and has been in an uptrend really since this first HH with 2 x HL's and a H above the last LH of the previous downtrend the clues before this.

To the upside- well price still hasn't made a weekly close above the 76.4% of the b-c weekly/monthly swing shown on weekly pic below, and of course this falls near top of that previous swing hi to 6309...Above here the unbeeched fibs of the a-c and b-c weekly/monthly swings and of course those previous swing highs. Monthly R2 is up @/around 6346 with Weekly R3 @/around 6396.

G/L

rmmkwn.jpg

2d7arfm.jpg

Last edited:
See-ing as it is Xmas:

Price reaches the previous Monthly/weekly x 2/Daily swing hi @ 6309 and finds supply in that zone at 6306 just below the daily r2 @/around 6310.

Happy New Year bbmac

Its nice to see your charts and excellent analysis back. Are you going to reinvigorate this thread for 2013?

Hello, Thank you for your comments, and a Happy New Year to you too. No, I won't be re-starting this thread in 2013.

G/L

Happy New Year bbmac

Its nice to see your charts and excellent analysis back. Are you going to reinvigorate this thread for 2013?