Attachments

• GBPCHFbeforeworkNOVEMBER2010.xlsx
    16 KB · Views: 185
Re: Lets try again !

Hopefully attached !

NIL

hi Eleri

I notice the words "free trial" now in the pms you are sending me :rolleyes:

Gosh - I wonder where this is all going now.........

cmon friend - hey surprise us and issue it for free here..... (y)

NVP

hmmmm,

I have been getting the daily updates, for which thanks, NILS.
I havent, yet, received the free trial offer that NVP has been sent.

I have to say, I stand by my assessment that the system "results" may be seen as misleading, as the pips made are actually multiple positions being closed out. (eg, 2 positions opened at fairly similar prices, and closed out at, for example, 25 pips and 50 pips, being shown as 75 pips, when, in fact I would argue they should be shown as an aggregate of 37.5. this may not seem a big deal, but when the declared stop-loss is 300 per trade, it becomes an issue. here again, losses are taken intelligently, rather being allowed to go the full 300.)

still havent really sussed out the reasoning for trades. thats the real challenge here.
hope NILS can clarify the "free offer" bit.
have a great weekend, and enjoy the snow.

hmmmm,

I have been getting the daily updates, for which thanks, NILS.
I havent, yet, received the free trial offer that NVP has been sent.

I have to say, I stand by my assessment that the system "results" may be seen as misleading, as the pips made are actually multiple positions being closed out. (eg, 2 positions opened at fairly similar prices, and closed out at, for example, 25 pips and 50 pips, being shown as 75 pips, when, in fact I would argue they should be shown as an aggregate of 37.5. this may not seem a big deal, but when the declared stop-loss is 300 per trade, it becomes an issue. here again, losses are taken intelligently, rather being allowed to go the full 300.)

still havent really sussed out the reasoning for trades. thats the real challenge here.
hope NILS can clarify the "free offer" bit.
have a great weekend, and enjoy the snow.

no system received this end friend.........:rolleyes: