Where Do You Think Cable Will Be At The End Of 2009

• Between 1.00 - 1.50

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Between 1.50 - 2.00

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Above 2.00

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
GBPUSD is testing the resistance of 1.4779, a break above this level will indicate that the rise from 1.3654 has resumed and then further rally could be seen to 1.5300 zone. Near term support is located at 1.4110, only fall below this level will signal deeper decline to 1.3800 area.

For long term analysis, GBPUSD has formed a cycle bottom at 1.3503 level on weekly chart. Further rise to 1.5300-1.5400 area to reach the next cycle top is possible.

i love this system, thinking about using it next week, this system takes the high% trades, this way you can realy load up and double or tripple your money in a short time, you must know how to adjust your risk with this system.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    30.9 KB · Views: 300
this week was a true test for the system, like i stated before every thing was to easy to this point, i will like to test this system in all market condition before going live with it, this way i can adjust the system to those conditions

ok our account hit the 100k mark, we will be looking to close all trades by 12pm n.y. time. see statement below:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    30.9 KB · Views: 233
remember its not about how many pips you get but about getting those homerun trades where you can load up and double or tripple your account, with this system you have a choice of loading up on trades or take your time with small lots and let your account grow slow.

ok i close a few more trades, see statement below.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    30.9 KB · Views: 221
new t/p target on last trade at 1.4850, after that im calling it a week and see you guys next week. should be intresting next week.

ok all trades are closed, next week we will be looking to double our account with this system. here's the account statement and see you guys next week.

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    31 KB · Views: 261
all trades this week, see statement:

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.htm
    10.7 KB · Views: 242
have a good weekend, looking to shoot for 100% next week.
can't wait, i just need to test this system in a few diffrent market conditions then it will be ready to go live.

GBPUSD breaks above 1.4779 and reaches as high as 1.4846 level. Further rise is now in favor and the next target would be at 1.5300-1.5400 area. Key support is at 1.4110, only fall below this level will indicate that the rebound from 1.3503 has completed.

For long term analysis, GBPUSD has formed a cycle bottom at 1.3503 level on weekly chart. Further rise to 1.5300-1.5400 area to reach the next cycle top is possible.

GBPUSD breaks above 1.4779 and reaches as high as 1.4846 level. Further rise is now in favor and the next target would be at 1.5300-1.5400 area. Key support is at 1.4110, only fall below this level will indicate that the rebound from 1.3503 has completed.

i concur.

As do I.. I was going to try a weak short at 1.498 but the momentum is too strong and I think it'll get blown through..

[insert trading cliche here]

is this real? you made $17,000 in 2 days, or a demo.
this is demo, i don't know if you been following my threads but i build this new system and im testing it out before i go live, like all of my system i will go live with 10k and see what happens from there :cheesy:

wait till next week. this system been spot on so far lets hope it don't let us down.

GBPUSD Analysis.

GBPUSD broke above 1.4779 previous high resistance last week, suggesting that the medium term uptrend from 1.3654 (Mar 11 low) has resumed. Further rise could be seen to 1.5200 zone in a couple of days. Initial support is at 1.4750 and key support is now at 1.4647.

hi

this is demo, i don't know if you been following my threads but i build this new system and im testing it out before i go live, like all of my system i will go live with 10k and see what happens from there :cheesy:

Hi What is the system you are using?

Also, anyone got any reasons why the USD is losing so much strength to the GBP...when will this end? To me, it seems very correlated to the general market as things are picking up with equities. Any thoughts?

GBPUSD Analysis.

GBPUSD broke above 1.4779 previous high resistance last week, suggesting that the medium term uptrend from 1.3654 (Mar 11 low) has resumed. Further rise could be seen to 1.5200 zone in a couple of days. Initial support is at 1.4750 and key support is now at 1.4647.
100% on point, 1.4647 is the key