Nostradamus359

Established member
here we go

Attachments

• gbpusd-210.PNG
    gbpusd-210.PNG
    55.9 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
The economic stimulus package props up this currency - is it real or has the GBP continues on it's improbable run vs. the USD? Does the run have legs or not? I've been bearish on the GBP for quite some time - and like a wine that comes with a screwtop, have a bad taste in my mouth.

The Pound joined other majors and rose against the Dollar after the BOE kept the interest rate at its current 0.5% rate and decided to keep spending the remainder of its 175 billion-pound bond- purchase program. Overall, GBP/USD traded with a low of 1.5947 and with a high of 1.6120. Today, PPI Input is expected at -0.9% vs. 2.2% prior, Trade Balance is expected at -6.3B vs. -6.5B prior.

The economic stimulus package props up this currency - is it real or has the GBP continues on it's improbable run vs. the USD? Does the run have legs or not? I've been bearish on the GBP for quite some time - and like a wine that comes with a screwtop, have a bad taste in my mouth.

The Pound joined other majors and rose against the Dollar after the BOE kept the interest rate at its current 0.5% rate and decided to keep spending the remainder of its 175 billion-pound bond- purchase program. Overall, GBP/USD traded with a low of 1.5947 and with a high of 1.6120. Today, PPI Input is expected at -0.9% vs. 2.2% prior, Trade Balance is expected at -6.3B vs. -6.5B prior.

I will check and be back to you later

Everyone is talk about selling, it concerns me, I have some buys on cable :D
I have lock some profit till now.

Cheers

Everyone is talk about selling, it concerns me, I have some buys on cable :D
I have lock some profit till now.

Cheers

Price is ironingout volatility in a 'Hunt Volatility Funnel' more likely to break in direction of recent trend ie. GBP down however could go either way, it will break soon I am sure.

I am posting resulting pics here

make your own judgement
it is for two days in October: 2 & 5 :)

Attachments

• gbp100209.png
    gbp100209.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 169
  • gbp100509.png
    gbp100509.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 222