Best Thread GBP/USD Breakout

Long 16256.6 Closed 16268.7 . May call it a day depending on the London open

TBH if it doesn't fall and hit me short soon I'm not trading.

Interest rates out for the GBP today. :|

To me looks as it there is resistance between 16293 and 16305 and price is in a downtrend. Wouldn't go long if you ask me, quite opposite.
Any other oppinions?

Went long at 59, but didn't like the way it came off pivot, so closed for just over B/E. Will go long again on break of pivot or short at 1.62325. Prefer short.......

If you go down to the 15m TF you can see it's bounced off the 50% fib.

Also, check out some other currencies like AUD/USD (rising sharply).

Meeeeehh, I can't be bothered with this. I don't see how price can break the low AND carry on down 20 points on a day like this. Big news due at 12pm, everyone waiting, none of the big players want to get into any positions. I think I'll just keep this weeks 4% thank you! It could always fall but I hate trading something I'm not 100% sure about and then ending the week with a loss...

I'm a bit confused here!
This thread is about the breakout of the overnight range, but all the recent posts appear to be about trades where there has been no breakout - am I missing something here?

I'm a bit confused here!
This thread is about the breakout of the overnight range, but all the recent posts appear to be about trades where there has been no breakout - am I missing something here?

Man does not live by bread alone.
Sometimes there are simply no breakouts Straightaway first thing in the morning So you look for other possible ways, Like on the fib etension/pullbacks etc
As hawk pointed out there was a trade on the pullback fib, which was very close to the fib giving us a confluence trade.

My levels are the high/ low of 6am hourly candle. The level was broken long and I took trade, closed for a couple of pips. Now it looks as if it may break the lower level, I'll take it short if it does.

As I typed , it went, so in short

I think Claudia may have been short from 430 region, close of 6am candle if she's trading this morning. If I'm correct in reading her rules?

Made 10 pips in 2 min. Didn't realize I opened higher bet. Anyway happy with money, pipswise could have done better. Next time try to be awake

Had fun playing with my ETX account with their free £100...went short of 0.5, went to close it and bought default size 1, saw i was wrong wnt to close the extra 0.5 and dealt 1 again so short 0.5 again and finally got it right and closed so +14 turned into +10....woops!

Good morning Claudia
Just wandering what price you entered
By the way today trade was fast. I think I was not more than a 1 min in it.