GBP/USD 5min setups

Morning, decided to buy GU off yesterday's 50% level, pa not looking too supportive of the position atm, watching closely and ready to bail on reverse momentum.

Edit: 11:36 - took a hit of -0.29% earlier, wk: +1.26%. Now flat. Nothing of interest currently.

Attachments

• 29th Sep LO GU 1.PNG
    29th Sep LO GU 1.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 140
GU - short off the RN, in a bit heavier (1.5% risk) and will try and let this one run longer before scaling out.

Attachments

• 29th Sep LO GU 2.PNG
    29th Sep LO GU 2.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 131
GU - hrly pin developing...will cut losses on a break after the hour has closed. Price will then be back into the ranging area from yesterday, will wait for new direction to form from there. A break and test of 5800 again might be an interesting long once support confirmed...i'll maintain short bias if price stays below 5785.

...legit print to move stops to b/e now...handy as i'm not particularly keen on this one as it stands.

Edit: b/e stops filled. Looking for the long now...

Morning, news at 9:30 and GU still between the range set on Tues, will continue to watch & wait.

EU - short off 5min eve star around an intraday fib resistance level.

Attachments

• 30th Sep LO EU 1.PNG
    30th Sep LO EU 1.PNG
    16.7 KB · Views: 125
Despite the movement on GU today, i've not been comfortable so sat on the sidelines. I won't be trading tomorrow due to work commitments. The end of wk3 (+14.8%) of the journal and a new month beckons.

Until next week.

Morning, short EU currently looking for 3680ish, will be moving stops to b/e there and taking some off...

Edit1: stops to b/e, price flirting with friday's 61.8.
Edit2: 3 lots off at 3680 and stops now at 3697.
Edit3: 3697 filled. Now flat. +1.57% wk:+1.57%.

Attachments

• 4th Oct LO EU 1.PNG
    4th Oct LO EU 1.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 130
Been studying more supply/demand theory recently - EU is currently at supply levels going back to March this year, will be interesting to see if the news today acts as a catalyst for the big dogs...

15min EU, just going to test this PA from March's supply...

Edit1: filled 3786.
Edit2: Test over, 3822. -0.25% wk: +1.32%.

Attachments

• 5th Oct EU 2.PNG
    5th Oct EU 2.PNG
    12 KB · Views: 121
Morning, 1st pending entry today - short GU, 5893.

Attachments

• 6th Oct GU 1.PNG
    6th Oct GU 1.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 136
Have a daily pivot at 5855ish as well as my first tgt scaleout, so will watch pa closely around there should it reach.

...on a different tack completely, if anyone knows a good Development Team Leader with C/C++ and .NET experience who might be open to perm work in Surrey (£50-55k) please let me know :)...referral fee for you if successfully placed.