FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all

nearly finished on scalping front ...........t2win was slow for me today and kept freezing .......sorry I didn't post earlier

so far ?

BULLS - Yen , AUD , GBP , CAD
BEARS - CHF , EUR,USD

pairs to trade ...have traded

from 6am :-

BUYS - AU GU EU later
SELLS - EA , EJ , UJ, Ucad later

N

right now ?

ok

BUYS - GU , EU , EJ , UJ
SELLS - EA, UCAD

gbp is strong and cAd ......... yen is the sell at moment

uj sells below 112.40 ..........let it come up first .........if it bolts instead then sell at below 36

gu the lead play here ................4405 now

1308 now EU as well

usd is the sell ...........are you in the 3 ive called ????

these are not live calls ........I cant do that on a 30 second T2win delay and live trading .......can only do that in a live trading room with screens up for viewers

but is this thread helping ?.....I am calling the pairs to watch .....like yesterday with 4 called and 4 scalped ? :smart:(y)

let me know anyone ..........otherwise perhaps I will keep the other one open for generic stuff - but spend my time on other stuff I need to be doing

N

Attachments

• 3 amigos.JPG
    3 amigos.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
uj sells below 112.40 ..........let it come up first .........if it bolts instead then sell at below 36

112.29 now ..................I changed my mind on this one and sold it ........long story :p

right now ?

ok

BUYS - GU , EU , EJ , UJ
SELLS - EA, UCAD

gbp is strong and cAd ......... yen is the sell at moment

GU now 4410 ..its the alpha Buy , UJ I decided to sell ......now 32

Ucad is rolling south gang S, 4 pips sold in last 5 mins now ........

hey - I can only guage the moves ........I cant ask them to sped up until they are ready ....patience :LOL:

ok I have to scoot soon..............

I called a few positions in last 20 mins .............

GU has been to 4420 s
EU got to 1310
uj got to 112.28
Ucad now got to 3049

some of these have already reversed ..............but this is scalping gang ...........

if you get a move to 5 pips up in profit ..........then take some !!!..........this is scalping .....you havnt got all day and don't dream of 15-20 pip runs ........you will get only a handful max on an average 4 hour session ............this is the real world and you have to work that booty to make money .....:)

later
N

been on market since 6ish .........

BULLS - GBP AUD
BEARS - Yen USD , CHF

nice cruisy stuff

buying GU , AU , EJ EU

Selling EA UCAD

been on market since 6ish .........

BULLS - GBP AUD
BEARS - Yen USD , CHF

nice cruisy stuff

buying GU , AU , EJ EU

Selling EA UCAD

too easy today ...........nice market :smart:;)

ending soon as 8am calls
N

I cant load jpegs it seems ...........see you all later as this is not working for me here

N

hey all

nearly finished on scalping front ...........t2win was slow for me today and kept freezing .......sorry I didn't post earlier

so far ?

BULLS - Yen , AUD , GBP , CAD
BEARS - CHF , EUR,USD

NVP,
You might have thought about it before. Making FxCorr. with an option to show limited number of bars instead of all historical might help for those who have slow connection and less memory computer. Eyasu