FXCH-Swiss

6ticks

Has anyone dealt with - or know anything about -www.forex-swiss.com.
They offer : 2 pip spreads across the board with 500:1 leverage, trade sizes from 1/10 lot and guarantee stop and limit order fills. They also take OCO orders and have a no negative balance policy. Min account size $2000. They also claim to trade rejections in fast markets and guaranteed market fills at the click on price. The charting on the demo account is primitive but they have a more advanced pro charts version,which I haven't tried yet. The old adage too good to be true springs to mind but I could be overly skeptical.

Yeah I'll be looking at them in new year too, I'm strangely drawn to gbp/yen @ 2 pip :confused: , that can go 20/40 pip by the time CS can fill a market order. :LOL:

6ticks said:
Has anyone dealt with - or know anything about -www.forex-swiss.com.
They offer : 2 pip spreads across the board with 500:1 leverage, trade sizes from 1/10 lot and guarantee stop and limit order fills. They also take OCO orders and have a no negative balance policy. Min account size $2000. They also claim to trade rejections in fast markets and guaranteed market fills at the click on price. The charting on the demo account is primitive but they have a more advanced pro charts version,which I haven't tried yet. The old adage too good to be true springs to mind but I could be overly skeptical.

No free cheese.......
http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=60285&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

Last edited:
Hi All;

I have opened an account, but I won't fund it until someone tries them out and OKs them, I have a friend in SA who has a mate who uses FXCH and rates it very well, and being a former FXCM client who was always having his stops taken out(read below). I think that a few have to test them to see, but read the bit on their website for IBs, they offer IBs a 2 pip commision, so how are they making their money? are they relying on the 90% who lose? or are they moving the spread against the trader?

Regards Sebastian

Hi Sebastian

It would seem that the best of the worst bunch is definitely FX Solutions, Peter Bain swears by them so do a few other traders I know.There are quite a few large Futures brokerages in the USA that are now IB's for FX solutions. It is ironic that no one seems to be going for FXCM. These guys spike you out on your stops, please remember brokerages make money from your spreads and losses. If too many traders are winning from relatively easy trades then the brokerage could be in trouble as they must pay out from their " Loss Kitty " There are some big traders out there who could over time rake in millions of dollars.Refco Fx went bust recently.

Have you looked at www.cbfx.com You are trading with a bank and not a broker ( very competitive spreads ) recently acquired IFX Markets from the UK. You money is as safe as houses with them and the platform is good although JAVE based. Test drive for 30 days on a Demo Account PLUS their back up service is excellent.

think about it you guys .... you don't even have to look at where their operations are based to know this is a dodgy outfit. 2 pip spreads on the crosses? 500x leverage? if it soudns too good to be true ... it usually is