FX Trading June 25th > 29th

As day traders, do you thinnk the biiger picture really matters?

• One must cover everything from fundamentals to the monthlies to have an idea of the next 15 mins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I'm an annoyed bunny (or should that be donkey) for having been shaken out of my CHFJPY short. I had a suspicion that the down move would resume and it has but without me on board. EUR (or poss. GBP) has overtaken CHF again as the market to trade against the JPY but it's difficult to see what to do at these EURJPY levels.

Cable looking weak but the nature of the chart leaves me suspicious of a bear trap - wouldn't be surprised if it probes a bit lower and then reverses sharply.

All this leaves me on the side lines for now.

Happy trading to all.

the high of y'day was after the low.
that means, from a JillyB perspective, it was to go short at around 10pm?
Is that right?
In which case, JillyB was on the money.

Is that right?

that method is definitely catching my attention. wondering if that with some darkie stuff would just do the job and just trade EOD :D

that method is definitely catching my attention. wondering if that with some darkie stuff would just do the job and just trade EOD :D

she makes more money while sound asleep than I do fully awake!

Jacinto,

I dont know if its my imagination, but I think those red/blue dots on the WATR repaint!

I am sure there were red-dots on the 30-mins y'day, but they are not showing today.
Its giving the impression that they didnt show a potential reversal y'day morning, and re-reversed in the afternoon.

weird.

Is that right?

mmm, i thought because the high came in second, after the low. implying strength back end, then to go long an asian pullback for continuation upside ?

so should of been a long ? circa 80?

Jacinto,

I dont know if its my imagination, but I think those red/blue dots on the WATR repaint!

I am sure there were red-dots on the 30-mins y'day, but they are not showing today.
Its giving the impression that they didnt show a potential reversal y'day morning, and re-reversed in the afternoon.

weird.

dunno trendie, ye are the one who knows to program, and metatrader is not exactly a stable platform

edit: thinking of it, i think you are right, has happened to me. which broker are you using for metatrader?

Last edited:
i thought jilly system was if the high came last then you buy?
the time when it doesn't work is when a trend changes or ranging. As long as its in a trend it should work.

still short from last night 1.9992.
as i want to try to 'upgrade' [from my point of view] to the dailys and dailys 'suggest' a rollover i will leave it at b/e and see what happens.

you should seriously consider trading euryen. that way you can trade while jilly is asleep, and make money when awake trading. :LOL:

dunno trendie, ye are the one who knows to program, and metatrader is not exactly a stable platform

edit: thinking of it, i think you are right, has happened to me. which broker are you using for metatrader?

its not what I trade, its how I am trading is the problem! down to trading at £2 a pip while I regain my nerve (normal, between 5 and 15). will keep an eye on EURYEN.

I only use MT as charting, so dont know where to check which broker is supplying feed? how do I check?

sorry trendie, no clue where to check. same here, only use it for charting. i think i have about 4 or 5 different providers (all which are downloaded separately).

i thought jilly system was if the high came last then you buy?

That is basically correct, I believe, except it does also depend on how much it has retraced from the high as to whether you go long or short. I think that if it's very close to the high then you fade the move (go short for high being formed second) and if it's retraced more than 78% then you also go short. Perhaps Jilly can confirm this when she returns from sunny Spain.

Yep, that's been the idea since Monday, but I'll be out if it droops below 935 again. My long term delusion is that it'll break through to about 2.0150.

mmm, nice. Thats what ive been thinking. Certainly the june highs to land in zone 2.0100-2.0200 if june delivers its typical monthly ATR and the lows gone in.

Now its got 3 days to do it , add 200 at least up from here.

Supporting this fairy tale. 1.9960 to be re taken and act as support again.

lets see..