FX Trading July 2nd > July 6th

Cable closed at 2.0089 on Friday. Will it..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just holding this 2.0111 long till 10 pm, it should have an up leg cycle booting in from here on , just giving it once last chance to see if it closes, makes progress on/above 130.see how its shaping up then,,

Phil, im lookin at the chart like T333 I expect and thought, all down hill from 1.30 PM ? unless, you saw the dip to 172/75, slid the stop (on your 80 short)to 92/93 around 12.50 and buggered off from your screen? bloody tight ....

its been like 2 monthes sincei have checked in...but can you help me to remmeber the older dude that had trades just based on price....i have seen any of his post

Erm, if you mean DC I think he took up mentoring (those that can't trade...!!! :cheesy: Joking!), Gammajammer is about still and Jacinto is still posting... Thats it for the older ones i can think of! :LOL:

Erm, if you mean DC I think he took up mentoring (those that can't trade...!!! :cheesy: Joking!), Gammajammer is about still and Jacinto is still posting... Thats it for the older ones i can think of! :LOL:

old me :devilish: you cheeky skinny legged kiwi :cheesy:

back from lunch, too many drinks again. :D the audyen long doing well, and the cable short just ok, the eurchf under water.

old me :devilish: you cheeky skinny legged kiwi :cheesy:

back from lunch, too many drinks again. :D the audyen long doing well, and the cable short just ok, the eurchf under water.

I'm no kiwi, I'm a pom! I keep getting reminded that every time the rugby world cup gets mentioned!

I still think we are gonna get a spike or rise in the morning and then its downhill from NFP..

I'm no kiwi, I'm a pom! I keep getting reminded that every time the rugby world cup gets mentioned!

I still think we are gonna get a spike or rise in the morning and then its downhill from NFP..

OK then, you cheeky pom! go to the pub on sunday, and watch the green shirts beat the sheep out of the kiwis in the U20 :cheesy:

j

quite strong I think, i'll guess 137K .

Hi CB,

Where do get that from, are you guessing? If you're right then people will need to get out of their longs I suppose before hand so pump and dump then?

I'm long from 97, tight stop and quick profits every 20 pips up me thinks... upward restricted by 130 IMO

Good luck all for later. I hope I'm away from the computer so I don't do anything silly during the madness!

Hi CB,

Where do get that from, are you guessing? If you're right then people will need to get out of their longs I suppose before hand so pump and dump then?

I'm long from 97, tight stop and quick profits every 20 pips up me thinks... upward restricted by 130 IMO

Good luck all for later. I hope I'm away from the computer so I don't do anything silly during the madness!

:) yeah, a guess, priceman. I think im the last one to find out what the numbers are when they are released.

What time did you come back ?

Paul

5:17pm, if that's important. The stop triggered on a mini spike a few minutes after I logged off, it seems.
Your figures were almost spot on, CB, except that the opening price was slipped by a few pips by the nice spread betting people. I moved the stop closer several times, the last being the fatal error.

ascending triangle on GBP/YEN. Looks clearer on the daily but can see on hourly and 15 min too.

Ultimately, there is enormous buying pressure in both the Pound and the EURO. The NFP might be what is needed to push these pairs to the roof. Any downward move in either pair will be short lived. The technical's and underlying fundamentals are just too strong at the moment for us to sustain any strong downward move.

For dailies...longs are definitely favored....:p

Hey wad'up compounding, long time no see....I've missed your unique commentary :D ;)

Last edited:
Now I have the confidence to go short again.

My friend, there is just no way this market is efficient enough for a good, strong, solid short position, trust me. I hope that you were just joking, if not, then you seriously need to learn about the markets and how to trade, rookie. What professional speaks in such manner? Baffling to me. Since probability is not on your side my friend, the best I can wish you is good luck. Joker.

textbook anyone...?! :cheesy:

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 181
Now I have the confidence to go short again.

Hey, look on the bright side bub. At least you got a spike to the downside right? Are you still short btw? I hate to say I told you so. Anyway's, I'm through here. Later "traders" :LOL: Wow. Arrogance is ignorance and confidence. You have made a prime example of this out in the public for all to see.

I do this Phil, remember that the next time you attempt to assassinate my character. You should have listened. I'm gone.

Hey, look on the bright side bub. At least you got a spike to the downside right? Are you still short btw? I hate to say I told you so. Anyway's, I'm through here. Later "traders" :LOL: Wow. Arrogance is ignorance and confidence. You have made a prime example of this out in the public for all to see.

I do this Phil, remember that the next time you attempt to assassinate my character. You should have listened. I'm gone.

6th Signal

1. You are not a trader
2. In order to assasinate a character, that pre-supposes that you have one in the first place...you dont.

hi chaps

have 3 paper trades on, and one pending

long audjpy 104.70 currently doing fine, stop at BE
long eurchf 1.6560, few pips in profit, stop 1.6451
short chfjpy 100.71, under water by 15 pips, stop 101.35

pending long euryen 167.25

j

Edit: just cancelled euryen pending order. will wait.
Edit 2: closed CHFJPY for -13

out on long audjpy @ 105.71 for +100
out on long eurchf @ 165.9 for +30
cable ended up as a BE trade.

Sorry to hear if your character has been assassinated, Compounding, but thanks for the career advice. You'll be pleased to know that I'm not a professional and never claimed to be, although despite this handicap I still managed to close my short for a profit.