FX Trading competition @ FXOpen

TaKiii

FXOpen are hosting a trading championship, which will be based upon a series of tournaments.

Every tournament will have a cash prize, and and different specifications, so it is required that you know what you are entering before you do.

All tournament accounts will be required to be opened at FXFrench, and the tournaments prizes are paid internally into FXOpen trading accounts.

Along with cash prizes, there are tournament points on offer, which will go toward a leader board. And at the end of the championship season, the top 50 on the leaderboard will be invited to a special trading tournament event.

So here I am with the FIRST tournament for the Season. It is the simplest form of tournament and will commence once there are 100 traders deposited and ready to go.

Tournament Format:-
Name: Monthly Micro Tournament
Initial deposit required: $100
FXOpen account: Micro
Number of seats available: 50
Tournament ends: One trading month after beginning
Prize money: $1000 ECN account
First place tournament points: 4
Points for participation: Yes 1 for participation, 2nd gets 3, 3rd gets 2

Registration process:

In order to be able to view tournament results, I have gotten Jafar from Fxfrench to help me out.

YOU MUST REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AT www.FXFRENCH.COM and deposit there in order to be eligable for this tournament. The purpose of using fxfrench IB is so that we can keep track of results on a daily basis whilst in beginning stages.

Once you have registered an account at fxfrench.com please email [email protected] with your name, city, country, trading account number.

Also for questions on this process, please email [email protected] and I will get to you ASAP.

**Please note that this email address may change at a later date, all will be updated if this is the case**

Further to all this, once this trading tournament fills up, another one will have registration start immediately, of the same or a different format.

The formats will vary, but there will be a manual trading only set of tournaments, an automated trading only set of tournaments as well as a high roller set of tournaments.

If you are interested please email the address above, and let all your friends know about it as well.
I will also be participating in this event but highly doubt I will win it.

If you have any questions or queries you can post them here or email the address [email protected]

Happy trading!