fx smooth

Christiaan

hey guys

I'm in the process of testing this indicator.I'm not recommending this indicator i'm merely asking you to look at it.But there is a couple of things you should now

this indicator does cost a pretty penny

You can get a ton of reviews and other people's comments on this system .I'm gonna post one chart if you take 5m to check it out or not does not matter.When you get a buy signal you get a nice pop alert telling you to buy.As for your exit you get a additional indicator that looks the same that tells you to exit.

thus far I prefer to exit when i get a referse signal.In other words if i'm in a buy trade i need a signal to sell to exit.That way i can capture a couple of big ones.Ofcourse you can exit a lot of diffrent ways depending on the trader.

If anybody shows any intrest i can post more charts or if you have questions i'm sure the seller would answer them for you.Also you should know that you get a signal at the open of a candle thus this chart and any i might post if there is intrested parties is authentic.

Also you should note that I don't want your money i'm merely a guy that owns a lot of systems

One must walk one's own path if one is to reach one's true destination

Attachments

• 15 sept.gif
    15 sept.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 788
Last edited:
going rather well.However this system is optimized for the 1 hour frame but it is rather profitable on the 5m frame as well

hey guys

I thought i'd share some of my results with fx smooth.I've tested this one before however last time i tried to force multiple timeframe confirmation on it,also i took trades right after 6 am gmt time which i've now moved right after 7 am gmt time.

Now you should note i am running it through my simulator but seeing as both my entry and exit is both mecanical I believe that my results retains enough intrigity to answer the question does it work?Now running a mecanical system through a simulator you're not trying to say "if I traded this system from this period to that period this is what I would have made" no rather you want to test the math of the system.Is it worth trading live?

Understanding the drawbacks of simulation this is my results so far.It is also common sense that there is no room for discretion with simulators.Both your entry and exit has to be mecanical.Here is what i've got so far

+22 -16 +79 -11 +21 +18 -16 +41 + 17+12.Abviosly you can't cheat so what I do is I take the first two trades that triggers between 7am -10am gmt time.This is a small sample but it looks reasonable good thus far.This system is really easy you get a pop alert for every trade telling you to buy or sell it does not get any easier than that.

Because there is no room for discretion you do ignore support and resistance and all economic reports.But like I said you do get an idea of how good the system is.You might not agree with me about the intregrity of the results but i had eliminated a couple of bad systems this way which I concluded is not worth trying to trade live.

Thanks for your time

Last edited:
hey guys

I thought i'd share some of my results with fx smooth.I've tested this one before however last time i tried to force multiple timeframe confirmation on it,also i took trades right after 6 am gmt time which i've now moved right after 7 am gmt time.

Now you should note i am running it through my simulator but seeing as both my entry and exit is both mecanical I believe that my results retains enough intrigity to answer the question does it work?Now running a mecanical system through a simulator you're not trying to say "if I traded this system from this period to that period this is what I would have made" no rather you want to test the math of the system.Is it worth trading live?

Understanding the drawbacks of simulation this is my results so far.It is also common sense that there is no room for discretion with simulators.Both your entry and exit has to be mecanical.Here is what i've got so far

+22 -16 +79 -11 +21 +18 -16 +41 + 17+12.Abviosly you can't cheat so what I do is I take the first two trades that triggers between 7am -10am gmt time.This is a small sample but it looks reasonable good thus far.This system is really easy you get a pop alert for every trade telling you to buy or sell it does not get any easier than that.

Because there is no room for discretion you do ignore support and resistance and all economic reports.But like I said you do get an idea of how good the system is.You might not agree with me about the intregrity of the results but i had eliminated a couple of bad systems this way which I concluded is not worth trying to trade live.

Thanks for your time

What timeframe are you uding FX Smooth on? What pairs?

you would want to see this

hey guys

What I want to show you happend just yesterday.I'm not recommending this system i'm only asking you to look at it.This trade however cannot be included in my stats because it triggered 15m too early.However i want you to see what it is capable off.

At 6:40 am gmt time i get a box telling me to buy,i prefer to open my trade at the open of the next candle which is 6:45.A couple of hours later I get a box telling me to sell at 11:10 i prefer to exit my trade at the open of the next candle so 11:15.This hypothtical trade went for about 90 pips.Pretty good ha?

Also I trade it on the 5m frame eurusd only.

Attachments

• 16 sept 1.gif
    16 sept 1.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 735
  • 16 sept 2.gif
    16 sept 2.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 773
Re: you would want to see this

hey guys

I decided to trade fx smooth live though i traded my previos system only 5 days fxsmooth is just better.i'm gonna trade it at low risk for another two weeks but i did run it through the simulator and it seems to work a lot better than anything else I have.Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Yesteday i had a trade open for 2 hours just to end up at breakeven piont plus 2 pips.However today I captured 37 pips with a maximun potential of 61 pips setting me up for a rather good start.In my simulation my biggest loser was 16 pips.I also noticed that my winning trades maximun drawdown is less than 10 pips.However running a mecanical system through my simualor has a couple of drawdowns that why i'm trading it at low risk for another two weeks.Below is my trade of this morning you should note I enter my trades 5m after i get the alert telling me to buy or sell.

Attachments

• 21 september.gif
    21 september.gif
    29.7 KB · Views: 646
going rather well

Hey guys

Well i traded fxsmooth live for four days now on the 5m frame and i'm up 71 pips.I'm rather happy with this result and i believe and hope that i will continue to do good.I would difinetly like to prove that just because your indicators are simplistic to use does not mean that they can't be powerfull.

One must walk the path of true disicipline if one are to succeed.

Hi Christiaan

I browsed the marketing for fxsmooth.....looks pretty cool.
From the screenshots provided....
It looks remarkably like an indicator I have used in the past
(attached)
(set the settings to 144,233, 21)

If you have time, I would be curious if you were to compare them.

PGPB

Attachments

• BB_MACD_CCT.ex4
    4.2 KB · Views: 633
hey pgb

I looked into in with the settings you provided.I entered the settings in the order you provived just make sure it is correct.

Fast len 144
slow len 233
lenght 21

I compared the indicator to the few live trades i've enterd thus far and in general.Now some signals in regard to my live trades are very close or identical having said that this indicator can stay one colour a long time.Fxsmooth gives a lot more signals than this indicator does.Now i trade the first 3 hours of the london session and looking at my simulation run (3weeks) and my live trades which is only 4 days the signals work pretty well.However your indicator gives a lot less signals so it's a trade off between relaiblity and the number of signals you get.In conclusion though the might line up sometimes in general they are two very diffrent indicators.If you got any other questions I would be happy to see if i can help.

Thanks Christiaan

I am sure that the developer of fx smooth has more in his indicator than the one that I posted.....I just thought they looked rather similar.

I lost the link to the purchase page....but I think I recall he sells a version for the 4 majors and another more expensive version that trades the jpy crosses etc....which did you purchase?

Is there anywhere else on this forum that people are discussing?

PGPB

gbp

I got a diifrent indicator for four majors but i'm only using the eurusd i'm not sure if there if they are discussing it somewhere else

FXSmooth gives you trades at maximum accuracy and profitability. Our trading algorithms have been proven to generate solid trading signals and generate up to +300 pips per day!

No more lame indicators that show you the past, the FXSmooth Indicator gives you powerful signals into the future!

I take it you are the vendor?

Can you post some charts showing the trading signals?

PGPB

no I am not the vendor...you see i own a lot of systems probaply more than the average rookie and when i have something i think is really good i share it and some of my results.I must admit that i have thus far only traded 4 days live which went for 71 pips on the 5m frame.However i did run it through the simualtor and i'm confident that i can keep up my winning streak.(with a losing trade here and there ofcourse)

Having siad that here are my two biggest winning trades.I am reluctant to admit that with the last trade my disiciplne faltered and i exited prematurely breaking my own rules costing me another 20 pips.But in my defense i've just started trading live a couple of weeks ago.I also added the neuro strenght predictor because i'm thinking off adding it to fxsmooth to get better exits.

Note i enterd my trades during the candles marked with a big arrow.

Attachments

• 21 september.gif
    21 september.gif
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,108
  • 23 september.gif
    23 september.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 804
Hi Christiaan

I know you are not the vendor, I meant my comment to "xtraderbrokers", who had commented on your thread. When she said..."our trading algorithims".....it sounds like she is the vendor.

Christiaan, I very much appreciate you posting, and sharing your experience.

I am interested....but cautious

Keith (PGPB)

There are bucket loads of so called systems out there which print buy and sell arrows.

What actually makes this one any different from the others ?

I added the arrows to show where i entered the trade .Anyway i can only tell you all that i know thus far.I've run it through my simulator over a period of three weeks and it seemed to work rather well.But i've only traded it 4 days live thus far one trade a day on the 5m frame and i am 71 pips in the green for a 5m timeframe 4 trades that rather good i think.The max potential i've got with my few live trades before fxsmooth got a refursal signal is 79 pips quess what the max drawdown on this one is only 2 pips.If not for some disicipline issues on my part with this last trade i could have had around 91 pips instead of 71.

Like i said i've only entered 4 live trades thus far but i also tested this system extensively in my simulator(with a entry and exit that is both mecanical) and so far it works.And it works very well.

Last edited:
How's it going Christiaan?
And could you tell me the price of the full package?
Many thanks,
Paul.