Fx Legion USD-CHF Grail Signals

Update on the above, Now then I gave a zen master a run for his dough, waiting some 36 hours for the above signal to drop in . I took 1.2038 yet the actual signal bar came some 3 hours later at 1.2020/30.

What was happening for me to go in early? well with the system anticipating the pullback, I was riding the euro 1.3145 to 1.32 that session trying to guide an exit (descretion) out at 1.3193. Now I got all a twitchy and took the entry on the USD CHF, as soon as 1.2038, relieved to bang the order in and get some kip.

Now that signal traded a good 70+ points from entry next london session the signal was good, yet alas it sold off. Limit targets? Hmmm I dont like em a bit rigid, but I did observe that again I need to focus on "Background" hence the need to get this beast to tune in to the mother of all timeframes "4 hourlies"

"I can see clealry now the pips have gone" ,as a song may or not suggest... but I can. Im going to have to tie in 3 time frames, 4 hourlies, 1 hourlies and 15 mins. And try to maintain a perspective of O.k. so this is a long session signal here as with the 1.2038 on the hourlies and the 15 mins (london open) but , the background using 4 hourlies shows a different picture.

Nowhere near upside break looking at those, So with hindsight the trade would of stood but likely close at 6-9 pm when the hourlies stopped their ascent and began to ease over, fx legion on the 15 mins london session next day suggested an entry @ 6.30/45 am 1.2090 sell order. this clearly ,to me was inline with the background.

Im trying not to think outside the system,(hence leaving things to run out) but I have to in order to improve it thats how we evolve maybe , look at why targets where not met with V.good entries and observe in order to make improvements.

Hopefully this holy trinity of 3 timeframes will notch up an improvement on exits (needed) , entries are o.k. the marriage again of the timeframes to signal exits is needed.

Im also thinking about booking sessional profits (instructions for all timeframes) and then just re entering next session (seems like a good idea, how many runaway's are there?, not many that wouldnt give us a better price to re-enter back into looking at most sessions. Just thinking on it though, for now.

i can see a code coming simple ,background, intermediate, zone or B I Z for short. Hows that for simplified cross reference of multi timeframes ? B I Z doesnt sound like a headache anymore.

I'll go with 2 tie ins (short term) of the 3 and these can & do change during a london and new york session. But when all 3 line up even better. Waiting for all 3 to line up may mean not trading some days. hence going with 2 from 3, still on the right side of sessional strength but, watch out, close out, its just refuelling the next leg of the bigger wave.

Lets see what happens next week, NFP tea leaf reading ,looking back has indicated direction to position for some 3 or 4 hours beforehand, so i'll give a tea leaf signal on NFP day to.

Last edited:
Screenshot Fx Legion

Fx Legion Gave A buy this AM.

I Ve attached a chart of the last few days action so you can see where it's buying and selling the market and not just myself ranting on post price quotes.
Its difficult to keep up to date posting realtime, when the signals pop in but at least this gives any onlookers an idea of how things look.

Attachments

• legion1.GIF
    legion1.GIF
    39.1 KB · Views: 299
NFP Tea Leaf Reading

Anticipating, at this time, continued upside for USD CHF on release of figures.

price easing from this early session circa 1.1970 is good,expect support @ 1.1940/50. between now and 10 am.

I'll consult the tea leaves & update again at that time.

Bias Upside,

1.1986 > 1.2020 > 1.2116 (max 1.2208)

Downside 1.1925/35, key support to hold for the rally up, likely to test 1.1896 & beyond if it goes (25/35)

Right thats the NFP tea leaf reading , Good Luck..... :)

Fx legion on the hourlies now flagging a buy @ 1.1888 make or break @ these levels suggested stop -30

I think theres a few dollar bulls "Lubing Up" & Eyeing those sweet smelling Bear Humps with this action.

Legion said:
Still holding this through the ups and downs stop as is.

Hi Legion, this's something i've got to learn! :eek:

Good call and by the way what's your likely target? :)

JER08 said:
Hi Legion, this's something i've got to learn! :eek:

Good call and by the way what's your likely target? :)

Hi JER08,

Well, basing it on what the market does rather than what I think but, looking at 1.2113 > 1.2186 > 1.2208 I'll likely look for sessional failure on a shorter time frame (15 min) and sell strength to book out on this at those levels, providing of course they continue to demand it higher, If it punches through 1.2208 then we have 1.2286 next 1.2350, But i'll go when the hourlies turn sour . so thats 5 possible levels :) , lets see what happens.

1986/1.2020 i expect some support from here in if it pulls back to there.

Originally Posted by Legion
Getting a FX Legion buy USD CHF @ 1.1924/27 suggested stop 1.1874 no limit

Still holding this through the ups and downs stop as is.

Closed this out at 1.2208 to book profits , its had a good run, its the weekend.

I'll review next week and post fx legion signals as and when.

Legion said:
Fx legion sell 1.2210 stop +30

Stopped.
Lim order Sell 1.2335 s/l 1.2405 & You`ll be in profit, there is no level 1.2210 for sell in market. :| Have a nice day.

Esimo said:
Lim order Sell 1.2335 s/l 1.2405 & You`ll be in profit, there is no level 1.2210 for sell in market. :| Have a nice day.

Hello Esimo, I working on the Grail and conventional "Traders Analysis" I cannot get involved in however it does attempt to hold those intentions to mind, tieing all the timeframes in is its biggest work in progress.

And i dont have access to sell orders , somewhat not needed as long if I just role with it..

this signal long @ 1.2169 looks like the potential zone for the second leg up (eyeballing a chart) on the 4 hourlies heading towards (dare I say it ) 1.2350 zone .

where do you get access to those sell orders ? maybe I can build that in :)