FX-2008: w/c Mar-17th

trendie

Legendary member
Easter week next week, so a 4-day weekend ahead of us. The US also, so serious impact.

Will this affect the technical nature of the markets and become more fundamental?

Been off for a week, so no trades for me last week.

Have a good trading week, and wish you many pips.

sorry about the moan, but just got screwed by GBPUSD this morning.

Was generally moving sideways with a slight UP bias from my perspective, when suddenly GBPUSD decides to drop 100 pips in a matter of minutes.

The gentle DOWN bias of EURJPY keeps me in the black for this session, so far.

Dont you just hate it when the wins take hours to accumulate, and the losses are taken in just minutes.

EDIT: just noticed that the Low of the spike down stopped at yesterdays US-session Low of 2.0045!

Last edited:
sorry about the moan, but just got screwed by GBPUSD this morning.

Was generally moving sideways with a slight UP bias from my perspective, when suddenly GBPUSD decides to drop 100 pips in a matter of minutes.

The gentle DOWN bias of EURJPY keeps me in the black for this session, so far.

Dont you just hate it when the wins take hours to accumulate, and the losses are taken in just minutes.

EDIT: just noticed that the Low of the spike down stopped at yesterdays US-session Low of 2.0045!
Hi Trendie, sorry to hear you have been stopped, I find it difficult to get direction for cable atm, on 4hr chart it looks like a touch of the support line and 61.8 fib retracement, but on the other hand 4hr chart has prined H&S pattern. If this pattern works, then a substantial move down, if it fails the reaction up would also be 300/400 pips. No rush atm as there shall be time to get in, when the diretion is more discernable.
Happy trading to all, 2be

another day, another spike, another moan.

yep, GBPUSD screwed me again. Had a DOWN bias, after the congestion in the 4-7am range. Then the spike UP got me.

Here again, the well-behaved EURJPY down move keeps me sane and on-track.

gggrrrrrr.