FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

zuke said:
a brave man taking a trade just before PPI. hope it works out for you.

Cheers Zuke, but whilst Im waiting for the next direction ive just been short terming it, so i was already out on that long, but then took the short before the release, then out of that.

To be honest, I generally assume that people already know the news before its out so figure just to carry on trading regardless, providing the spreads permit it.

It's all very spiky over 60-70 on the hourly. Looks like people are in position already for the drop (I hope as I'm short!)

covered 68, still a bit of upside ummphh yet it seems, grinding slowly lower underneath, but still a stubborn bugger

djl said:
long @ 71 out at 75 don't like it hanging around like it is

Yeah can be annoying waiting for it to make or break.. at least if you short term it you can hop off and on, whichever way.

but whilst its showing bullish makes sense or less risk if we go with the under current which on this session is still up hence why this ****ers staying up at the mo.

on my 5 min chart its jumping up 20 points on one singel bar
and it seems to take 4 , 5 min bars to go down, there seems to be a determined effort
to keep cable at this level

Crap Buddist said:
Flat 87, off for a brew. will it break higher? I think its gonna have a bloody good go. :)

Well done. Very impressive.

Personally I find these sorts of days nearly impossible to trade so it is good to see your trades live. Thanks

candles said:
I think this guys stolen DC's crystal ball. Call the authorites...

Im ok reading the short term and sessions, but dailies and beyond, even the hourlies I cant always get my head around.

the trend is still up at the mo, however, longer term players might add to shorts, intra trading if your looking for a short wait for a break that says "Weve broken Down" then look for a good entry.

could be a couple of hours yet before confirmed likely lower prices are the sensible way to trade.

Offshore Trader said:
Well done. Very impressive.

Personally I find these sorts of days nearly impossible to trade so it is good to see your trades live. Thanks

No worries, as long as it or I do not come across as too annoying.. I think we can get torn between our own suitable timeframes as in whats best for us, sometimes i'll hold and sit for a few hours.

At least with short term trades you get used to being not too attached to trades and that can help free you up for the next trade without any hang ups, but to get there you have to get used to acting swiflty.