futurestradingsecrets

It is a good "Rule of Thumb" that anything with the word "Secrets" in the title should be avoided because, (as has already been said), there aren't any.

Paul

Sudesh,

All knowledge re futures - indeed, all instruments - is on the web. It can be tedious and time consuming, especially when separating the good from the bad. You don't need to pay for anything. Of course, a specific book may be preferable to trawling through the disparate.

Use the forum as a starting point (use 'Search'). From there, expand or refine your interests/requirements.

Or maybe ask a basic question, eg "Any advice for the novice re index futures?"

Grant.

as there are "no secrets" there's no point a poker player covering his hand ? what are you thinking Grant, doh!! like being back in kindergarden

Henry,

My second post was a counter to my first. I realised something constructive, rather than flippant, was warranted.

The only 'secrets' are (is?) inside knowledge, eg front-running, economic figures leak. Maybe you know more (but you can't tell because it's a secret)

"poker player covering his hand" What the kcfu are you on about? No, I don't play poker. Give us something tangible, not metaphors.

Grant.

Grantx ,
I can't see your first post? but to keep my reply specific , your post doesn't really make sense , I agree with the sentiment that trying to uncover or buy "secrets " in terms of trading is daft . But there is no way round it , what you said is "There are no secrets" , I'm not suggesting that I have deep knowledge of secrets , but it's hard to refute that they do exist , somewhere , someone, has a secret , but you know better? that there are secrets , is no secret , accept , as you said in your reply .... from you!!!

Henry,

At least we can agree on economic and political interpretation (see other forum).

It may be simpler to start again on this one.

Sudesh asked whether a course on based on 'secrets' is worth buying. I'm saying, in this context, there are no secrets, therefore it is not worth buying. As you say, there are secrets (we suspect), and some traders may well have discovered the Holy Grail, so to speak, but they wouldn't be for sale (unless the price is right).

Grant.

Grant , I think we do agree , trying to buy secrets is daft , but your earlier post has disappeared it seems , and without this ...your later post clearly makes no sense?