Futures Trading Course (Bill McCready)

Hold on !!!!!!!

on his latest video, I can see some changes in indicators used.

As well I read somewhere it was supposed to get an updated version of the old course in March 2013.

So... before you invest time and money wait and see if he is coming up with new stuff. And if he is, usually it means the signals are clearer and easier to act upon.

Weird... on the new chart I see CCI and in the original course one of the first thing you learn is that CCI and RSI aree so closely related to price action that you might as well trade price action, did he change is mind?

Hold on !!!!!!!

on his latest video, I can see some changes in indicators used.

As well I read somewhere it was supposed to get an updated version of the old course in March 2013.

So... before you invest time and money wait and see if he is coming up with new stuff. And if he is, usually it means the signals are clearer and easier to act upon.

Weird... on the new chart I see CCI and in the original course one of the first thing you learn is that CCI and RSI aree so closely related to price action that you might as well trade price action, did he change is mind?

Do you really think he has a winning system? Looks like he's just flogging you a bunch of free indicators and then changing them round a bit and calling it an update. None of these things work, these guys are just selling you a dream.

"Do you really think he has a winning system?"

Told you. I am testing it. But before that I have to understand it. Whatever system you try, it's got to be a winning system for yourself. If everybody else makes money and I don't it is not a winning system.

"bunch of free indicators "
pretty much all indicators are free and you can figure out most of them but does it mean it is crap? In that case pretty much everything for sale is crap.

"It's got every conceivable get rich quick scam phrase in there, 'secrets', '$1500 a day', 'unlimited source of cash', 'just 90 minutes a day'. What a joke."

The guy is a vendor, like most vendors he is pushing it tooo much. I agree the pitch is a joke.

Considering the cost I paid ($0), I do not mind exploring the concept.
Maybe i'll consider some concept he is using ans adapt them to my own trading.

I am assuming you are judging something by it's cover and that you did not read and see the content. If you are curious enough, a quick google search will help you locate the files for free.

Also there is more to a system that a bunch of indicators.
If I were to give you all the parameters of indicators and oscillators of a system that can win 80% of the trade and let you figure out how to use it you are almost certain to fail. And even if I give you all the rules and instruction to manage winners/losers entry/exist you would still have to trade live to get the experience to make it work and you would still lose money for a while.

Why did I find it interestng?
The guys is using ENSIGN software just like me, I love this software.
He is using ECO which has been part of my indicators but is not available everywhere.
He found the best use I have seen do far for the Pesavento Pattern(yeah yeah it is a bit esoteric but the way it is used here as warning sign make good sense)
I am not in love with STO especially with 3 of them(went down to 2 ) but in choppy market, they can get you decent trades and profits.

Winner or loser?
Don't know yet but I will explore, test and see what he came up with.
If I cannot make money, it does not mean it is a bad system, it means I cannot make it work.
If I can make money, does not mean it is a good system, it means I can make it work.

Ciao

I emailed Mr McCeady.

Basically his "system" was published on torrent site and downloaded by more
than 33 k people.

So after many more years of experience and feedback form customers he modified his formula and will be launching new course soon(June or July 2013), the info will be available online with no possibility of downloading content.