Futures broker

Trader26

Hello

Its important that the broker have servers hear in Europe for a faster fills, and for faster fills its better to open an account with a broker who is a clearing member of the FCM I think, but I am not shore of this information.

Any broker with those criteries? or wich broker is the best?

Thanks for your help.

Interactive Brokers

Trader 26:

We have servers in Europe and we are members to over 60 exchanges, clearing houses or regulatory bodies.

We provide direct access to over 50 exchanges in 14 different countries e.g., futures, options on shares, options on futures, options on indices, forex, bonds, shares, and ETF's. All through one trading platform and account.

We ask you to compare our technology, services, credibility and prices. That is, if you find a better electronic platform, lower fees, and services, we suggest you take it.

Moreover, all of our services and fees are transparent on our web site www.interactivebrokers.com

We wish you luck in finding the best broker for you!

Interactive Brokers

Trader26 said:
Hello

Its important that the broker have servers hear in Europe for a faster fills, and for faster fills its better to open an account with a broker who is a clearing member of the FCM I think, but I am not shore of this information.

Any broker with those criteries? or wich broker is the best?

Thanks for your help.

Search Facility

Trader26 said:
Ay other brokers? someone? :(

Use the "SEARCH" facility above by clicking on "K>LAB" then clicking on "BROKERS"

but you will find Interactive brokers difficult to beat. ;)