Futures Biases

Big repo's sitting on CAD desks via New York...as per strange price action, someone big is in on the action... BOC...Plus it's getting cold out...brrrrrrr...:cheesy:.. weather might take the CAD down to under parity again....
BOJ is more quiet, I'll let you know...but I can tell you fukui supporters have the patience of saints...

How's the weather???...:cheesy:

...I was wrong multiple central bank's in on the fun...

So far in the short term looks like im once again a contrarian indicator.. the past few days usd/sar has pushed up probably because of weak speculators holding and Gulfnews: Saudi Arabia warns markets against riyal appreciation bet

I am still short and added to my position as I still think this pair has more probability of downside than upside in the future.

Attachments

• usdsar.JPG
    usdsar.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 172
..there is a lot of money looking to get long the CAD. Since Oil/Gold/Silver are breaking upwards again.

Keep an eye on the AUD..moves with CAD.

...CAD making a break for it:arrowu:, USD rally might be faltering...cad/jpy looking very promising among others... multiple CAD pairings with trendline breaks....:D

..there is a lot of money looking to get long the CAD. Since Oil/Gold/Silver are breaking upwards again.

Keep an eye on the AUD..moves with CAD.

Yep, commodity currencies are starting to act aggressively again...nice call chris...watch for aggressive price action in comm. currency in the weeks to come on the back of fundies.( fundies will start matching up with mid/ long term tech's soon).
As far as GBP, I have a few concerns stemming from my prior months calls.But, going forward I suspect BOE won't take rates down as far as everyone is being led to believe.
( ie. 4 possible cuts in '08 will be next to impossible without a USD currency devaluation first).

Fukui- SAN, and the gang have just finished talking down the jpy. We should be good til March '08 or so.
I remember a few years back when we had that notorious head and shoulders on USD/JPY that was being protected. Looks like the same game as of late.

Ofcouse , these idea's are just my opinion and any input is always welcome.
;)

still here...

<a href='http://www.screencast.com/t/WEGXrmqM2'>DurableGoods122707</a>

durable goods trade.. after the initial signal stayed short with a position, on the vid just showing intraday scalping example.

still here...

<a href='http://www.screencast.com/t/WEGXrmqM2'>DurableGoods122707</a>

durable goods trade.. after the initial signal stayed short with a position, on the vid just showing intraday scalping example.

still here, you or me???
your link doesn't work...? please fix if possible...
found time to read up on US. T.I.P.S... trade...one, if not the best instruments for a stagflation play in my opinion... maybe 5-6 % of a given portfolio. Looking for 4.5%...in play for 6- 9 months, maybe longer * shrug shoulders*.
Also, watch for commodity strength NG to pop on supply...
Paulson working wonders...

Last edited:
DurableGoods122707

DurableGoodsptB122707

DurableGoodsptC122707

me.. I haven't been posting much... had trouble with some hackers. The first vid is the longest and others just show progression as day winds down after durable goods... notice the cursor, 'wax on wax off' circle motion, just using cursor sign language for targets.

Notice currencies bonds equities, ....everything meeting projections.

Last edited:
DurableGoods122707

DurableGoodsptB122707

DurableGoodsptC122707

me.. I haven't been posting much... had trouble with some hackers. The first vid is the longest and others just show progression as day winds down after durable goods... notice the cursor, 'wax on wax off' circle motion, just using cursor sign language for targets.

Interesting developments during low liquidity new years eve shortened trading hours.
equities got hit along w/ gbp...big yen rally. BOJ on the newswire ( even on a holiday cutting growth forecasts).
Market tech's pointing to doom and gloom w/ a yen correlated rally. I don't think this doom and gloom can, nor will be sustainable.
BOE 1- 2 cuts in '087 BOJ 1 increase in '08. Fed funds at 4 in '08.

Thanks for the vid's...

DurableGoods122707

DurableGoodsptB122707

DurableGoodsptC122707

Interesting developments during low liquidity new years eve shortened trading hours.
equities got hit along w/ gbp...big yen rally. BOJ on the newswire ( even on a holiday cutting growth forecasts).
Market tech's pointing to doom and gloom w/ a yen correlated rally. I don't think this doom and gloom can, nor will be sustainable.
BOE 1- 2 cuts in '087 BOJ 1 increase in '08. Fed funds at 4 in '08.

Thanks for the vid's...

i havent checked out this thread in a while i havent gotten any notifications that there were new posts lol..

Most of my positions so far just chopped around and lost money except for one the usd/cny.. im going to continue to sell 100 more for every 200 pips it drops. It seems as if its in a constant state of being just about to turn around and go up but it never does

Attachments

• usdcny.JPG
    usdcny.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 151
word has it...coordinated rate cuts from Fed, BOE and ECB along with SNB BOC in an effort to prevent a world recession.

Oh Oh!

Well folks,

Paulson has let us down! Demand( consumer side)stimulus is the wrong way to go. Unreal to hear and see it come from a "golden slacks" alum. like Paulson.
The unfortunate reality is, what good is a consumer tax break if the consumer does have a job in the first place.
...Positioning for further damage...

Best,

Here I go picking tops again but am I not at least justified in at least saying that now isint the best time to be buying and we might be due for a bit of a shakeout to get people talking about the end of the world again? (Time horizon: a couple weeks)

Maby I know more than I think?

Attachments

• qqqqnow.JPG
    qqqqnow.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 140