Future-pro

JohnyT, A history of more then 1000 trades on different markets. http://members.chello.nl/i.gelder1/future-pro.htm
Please read all the text on collective2 before you give negative comments. If you did you saw that trackrecord.

I trade this system for some time now for myself automatic (for a living) and wouldn't do that if it was only tested on 50 trades :)

The collective2 site only states 50 trades.

What am I supposed to think?

Can I ask why you are selling such a system if you make a living out of it?

JonnyT

offcourse. There is no certainty when you're trading for a living at home. There is no fixed amount coming to your bank account each month. Every new month you don't know 100% certain if you make enough money. Offcourse I got a big reserve, but it's not the aim to get money from it. This buffer needs to stay as big as possible if you trade for a living.

With the subscribers on collective2 I can look forward to the next month on what amount I will recieve for certain. It takes a lot of stress from your shoulders as a trader. Why wouldn't you sell signals when you know you can sell them, because they are profitable.

Trading is more then just a job for me. It's my hobby. It's nice to hear positive comments on your trading. Even negative comments if they are grounded. I don't sell the methods how I use the system, just the signals. For me that's a win/win situation and for the subscribers it is to (as long as it makes profits).

JonnyT said:

JonnyT

JonnyT said:

JonnyT

Come on JonnyT, tell poor NLT who you are!

Regards from somebody who is really missing your formerly creative motivating system design posts.

Hittfeld

aha..I see JohnyT's website now :).
haha, sorry, but you only got 95 trades posted on your website Johny, so your system is not proven (to say it in your own words) :devilish:

And Hittfield. Maby I don't have more then 2000+ posts on the T2W forum like Johny, but I consider myself one of the pioneers in mechanical trading. Been doing this for 7 years now. Don't need to prove this by posting 2000+ posts. rather doing this by keep finding new ways to make a system wich got low risk and nice profits.

Last edited: