Full time trading does it really pay

At my begginings i used to complaint about the same everybody does here, "its difficult", "its a scam", "nobody can make over 100 pips each week..."

With all due respect, I don't think anyone is debating whether it is difficult to make 100 pips a week. It's not.

I think people are a little skeptical that you can make 60% a week risking 0.3% per trade which sounds, I have to say, completely ludicrous.

With all due respect, I don't think anyone is debating whether it is difficult to make 100 pips a week. It's not.

I think people are a little skeptical that you can make 60% a week risking 0.3% per trade which sounds, I have to say, completely ludicrous.

Its your opinion and i respect that, but who said i was using a stop?, the last time i used a stop was more than a year ago.
By the other hand, they can debate anything they want, after all that what these site is for, but, as i guess you have already realized, noone have really asked about the method insights.

I have made over 1,000 pips in a single day, obviously that week was of about 1,500 pips - i wish i could make 1,000 pips each day -.

These week i have made, untill now 1,060 pips, so here goes the math.

2000 usd at the beggining of these week
0.003 * 2000 = 6 usd each position i have entered at
With 6.00 each pips i make is worth 0.60
1,060 * 0.60 = 636 usd
Weekly return 31.8%

The highest quantity of positions i have held at a specific time is 6

So i never took a risk higher than what i can recover.

These week, the graphs have shown tricky to my method so i have not entered into many positions and to make 1,060 pips under these situation speak good of my method, to me.

People can debate whatever they want, but they will not succeed in these field unless they really learn to trade, to learn they should be a little more curios - not skeptical - and instead asking for proof´s they should be asking about the insights.

I have no need to proove anything to anyone, not even my wife questions me these way.

But Dante, these is their problem, if i offer some help and the criticism aims to disqualify me just because its not what they want to hear, or what i say goes beyond their understanding, let them to keep talking, and i guess it was you - i am not sure in these moment - who some years ago told me words like these.

So, the real deafness is in our mind. I just tried to help, but guys like these are the reason by which we all understand how hard it can be to help someone.

By the other hand, to be skeptical we have a lot of things, we have ufo´s, we have religions, we have politicians, we dont need the markets to practice our believes.

And you know what?, with all respect, i learnt to do these asking, i asked a lot of times and at each of those i took what was usefull to me and left the rest.

2000 usd at the beggining of these week
0.003 * 2000 = 6 usd each position i have entered at
With 6.00 each pips i make is worth 0.60
1,060 * 0.60 = 636 usd
Weekly return 31.8%

Do you have 100% win rate? How many trades a week are you doing?

One of the clues of my method is that i have my basic trigger to enter into a position, in case it fails, about 5% of the times, i have a recovery procedure (plan B), in case it fails, about 30% of the times, i still have another chance to recover and profit from that position which works at about 60% of the times, so the times my method will fail - statistically - will be 1 out 1000 times i enter into a position. Sometimes to recover a bad position can take me up to a week.
I trade, when possible up to 30 times a week, the last time i closed a position with a loss was three weeks ago when i closed two positions loosing about 600 pips among the two and i still made 620 pips.

So if you're making 30% a week off 30 trades with risk of 0.3%, you make 3.33 times your stake every time you trade, with a 100% success rate, am I doing the numbers correctly?

These weeks positions are all closed except one which is loosing actually 92 pips, but basically my trend direction is still the same so i do nothing, yet, i will hold it.
If we want to be completelly fair, up to these moment i have made 1,072 - 92 = 980 net pips.

So if you're making 30% a week off 30 trades with risk of 0.3%, you make 3.33 times your stake every time you trade, with a 100% success rate, am I doing the numbers correctly?

No, you´re not.
I am talking about net pips. Most of my positions will win an average of 50 pips, some can loose.
Why i do not win more?. its easy, i try to close my positions to sleep at nigth, sometimes at night, european market, the markets move to my direction but i want to sleep.

No, you´re not.
I am talking about net pips. Most of my positions will win an average of 50 pips, some can loose.
Why i do not win more?. its easy, i try to close my positions to sleep at nigth, sometimes at night, european market, the markets move to my direction but i want to sleep.

Ok, in which case either you're not making 30% a week from 30 trades, or you're not staking 0.3% per trade, which is it?

Some of my positions win 350 pips, some win 15.
You can believe whatever you want, simply add and multiply.
Why dont we atart here...., how many pips can you make into a week?.
You are rigth in one thing...., sometimes i invest less, 0.2%, i still win enough to make a living.

Buddy, this isn't difficult. You said you net make 30% a week, is this not the case?

Please stop talking about pips, it's a little meaningless.

No, its not the case, i said i make between 30 - 60% a week.
I am talking about pips buddy, its not meaningless, thats the way out profit or losses are measured to be converted into a specific currency....
Why dont you answer, how many pips are you making each week?

I am talking about pips buddy, its not meaningless, thats the way out profit or losses are measured to be converted into a specific currency....

I'm convinced.

How much does the system cost and where do I make payment too?

Its my own method, i do not buy signals from anyone.
To answer your previous question.

Theoreticall

Account at the beggining = 2,000 usd
Each entrance = 6.00 usd
pips that week = 1,000
Entrances = 30
profit = 600 usd
Profit / Entrance (average) = 20
(Profit / Entrance)/pip value = 33.33
These mean, if at some cases i get a good trend, lets say 350 pips, the rest will win less than 33.33 pips / Entrance, but what matters is the amount of pips i can get.

Hmm, so I trade oil, natural gas, soybeans, gold, copper, EUR/USD.. how do I calculate my profit, simply add up all the pips?

i make from 30 to 60% each week, and i risk only 0.3% per trade,

So if you make 30% a week, from 30 trades, and risk 0.3% per trade, with 100% success rate, then you are making 3.33 times your stake with every trade (30%/30 / 0.3%).

But you deny this.

Which means you've made a mistake somewhere.. where is it?

So if you make 30% a week, from 30 trades, and risk 0.3% per trade, with 100% success rate, then you are making 3.33 times your stake with every trade (30%/30 / 0.3%).

But you deny this.

Which means you've made a mistake somewhere.. where is it?

Well...., you seem to be very wise, why dont you tell us?
As long as i understand i have not denied anything, i have said what i make and your appreciation mistakes...., but it is you who can not say how many pips you win each week, i wonder why?
If you can not understand what an average means and you do not understand, either, that what we win is called pips i do not understand either what are you doing here....., or how you got your badge...., a legendary member is supposed to be someone with enough knowledge as to teach something to the rest of us and, respectfully, i dont see what you could teach to other members of these site.
The markets are for people who want to win something, to learn the markets you have to have your mind open and to be nihilist does not help at all.
You can get a job instead trying to live from the markets....

:LOL: