Full time trading does it really pay

80%?????????????????????????
You should be risking a lot to have that percentage quarantined

Excuse me for being dumb, but if you have 100k total capital, you made 6.1k? from that credit spread?

No it doesn't but don't bother trying to get a straight answer out of him on this issue. He really doesn't like to talk about it.

Just accept that he makes thousands of per cent per month, and don't try to find out what that is a percentage of. :LOL:

Pazienza i preffer 100000000000000000000000000000% of 1.00 instead 1% of 1000000000000000000000000000.00, is simple, if you know how to catch pips the rest depends on you, but if you dont know how to do it and you have to have the mouse on your hand it will only be a matter of time but you´ll loose your 1%.

Right, I thought you mentioned you were trading 20% of your pot on this strategy, is that right or did I get my wires crossed?

Right, I thought you mentioned you were trading 20% of your pot on this strategy, is that right or did I get my wires crossed?

LOL Seriously, don't bother, this has been done to death. Howie's method of measuring and reporting his returns is just, ahem, unusual. :LOL:

You got it right. Since this account grows faster than the others, it now represents about 25% of the entire pot. I may rebalanced given this account has higher risk than the others.

Ok, so all we need to do is divide your returns by 4 or 5 to convert it to a form we understand, right?

To be honest i would not take that risk even if i were challenged....
To define risk?, well its simple i would not risk far than i would be able to lose.
I dont use stop, i try to get the most that i can of a single trend, if the trend changes i just close that position and follow it to the other side but i dont take every trend i find, i analyze the trend and decide if i enter on it or not.

Ok, so all we need to do is divide your returns by 4 or 5 to convert it to a form we understand, right?

Pazienza is right .. this one is a complete howler.

How does the return on your other investments have anything to do with your short vol strategy....?

Call me obtuse, but I really don't get how my returns in this account have anything to do with my total investment pot. I answered out of courtesy but have been lured into something quite unpleasant.

Call me obtuse, but I really don't get how my returns in this account have anything to do with my total investment pot. I answered out of courtesy but have been lured into something quite unpleasant.

I'm starting to wonder if this can all be due to genuine delusion. If it is, Howie is a serious case, and should probably be treated kindly and with indulgence.

Honestly, if he is genuine in this, we should be worried about him.

LMFCO!

Howard Cohodas - soon to be travel agent and dedicated flogger of the :)lol:) Trek Desk!

THIS is definitely the guy I need to teach me options trading! Howie, I take it all back - you da man! You really should be training the options geniuses of tomorrow, no really you should! Can you also recommend a good product to keep the neighbour's cat out of my garden? I also need to deter other pests, can you sell me something that will do this?

LMFCALMFBOAW!

You claim (for example) +60% return, but in fact this is more like 10-15% return on your total trading pot (this is how every single person on t2w looks at it, apart from you).

Would you put 100% of your pot into your short vol strategy? Of course not. Thus, using sensible levels of risk, a meaningful stated return on your strategy is 10-15%, not the 60%+ you report.

I'm putting you on ignore, only the second person I've done that to. I don't know if you're a fraud or just deluded, but there is no value in reading your output.