FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I haven't been here for ages. Where did everyone go? Where is Dentist, Jessi, and the rest? This thread is a ghost town :(

not sure if I should make a new topic for this question, asked it before but got no answer...

anybody knows this guy ? He seems to be knowing what he's doing. And its not a paying service apparantly. I checked his twitter...he's been doing if for a long time now. Loads of tweets but the site is new. But I dont see any trendlines or indicators in his chart. His daytrading entry's are even more special...lol, they work, but i've never seen that aproach before.

He seems to connect the vibe about the fed with the ecb speech the day after the fed and links it to an underlying "X-masrally" desire.

Here you find the analyses (dax) http://dowcharting.com/DAX.html

this is the chart he posted today. He calls it a backbone and as far as I understand it it's a blueprint for trading the market.
3124222.jpg

I haven't been here for ages. Where did everyone go? Where is Dentist, Jessi, and the rest? This thread is a ghost town :(
jessie changed his name and came back as,i cant remember and then went bust.dentist has his own thread.a lot of people have gone back to postmans thread.(y)

jessie changed his name and came back as,i cant remember and then went bust.dentist has his own thread.a lot of people have gone back to postmans thread.(y)

I would like to see Jessi come back as Jessi......warts n' all

If it was all a bit more transparent we might have some faith in what we read.

Everyone seems to have their ingredient to add, ip & dt's pictures are brilliant, others have their fundamentals, then the techy's etc, but this mutinic man !! ruinous