FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Denrtist

Can you please suggest best way to learn mt4 platform?

Just download a demo and start to use it, there are plenty of them out there. Also
Lots of vids on you tube and those in here will help with any quest, myself included.
Mt4 or Metatrader is a very easy to find your way around.

Now to find a P and F system for mt4!

Hey guys,

Summer holidays are over for me and September brings much work of all sorts like a box of chocolates. Will not be able to participate daily as before.

Switching to weekly pivot points and fib retracement.

Feeling bullish for the DAX based on last candle-stick closing above half way retrace to previous one.

DAX has been managing to maintain the all important 10000 psycho level. Unfortunately spx has failed to take back the 2000 but other than the zeros there is no reason for those numbers to equate in any way. Simply a numbers level!

fwiw I'm thinking the 50% fib retrace at 10852 may well get attempted if next target of PP-R2 @ 10594 is breached.

(y)

Attachments

• DAX_W_150913.GIF
    DAX_W_150913.GIF
    18.6 KB · Views: 111
SPX gets the same treat and because last weekly candle stick is above half way up previous weeks, taking this as a positive and bullish for the SPX.

Expecting it to continue run, attempting to breach and take back the all important 2000 level. May over shoot it to the 2020s - 30s but at that point will expect another test of the bulls.

Fib retrace is approx around 38% levels at the moment but expecting 50-61% regions to be probed after recent falls before next drop down.

Attachments

• SPX_W_150913.GIF
    SPX_W_150913.GIF
    19.6 KB · Views: 176
Been busy at work, and looks like that'll be the theme for the whole year running to the backend of 2016. Won't be able to post here as much as I'd want to, but will try and when I can.Luckily got a day off today

Anyway, the old lady and her chronies gonna be deciding direction of rates lol all being overblown imho

ibjerp.png

Trend res in that 10150 area
Horizontal res in that 10105 area.
Trend sup @ 10125

Ready to pump or dump lol soon...

25kl7cz.png

Triangle formation I'm tracking for now. Looks like there's loads of support in that 10,000-10030 area

What are other people thinking??

on 5m a narrowing range on dax/ftse/dow/* I agree with pump or dump - as I'm currently short I expect it will be a pump!

into fomc tomorrow

2cyruvo.gif

that res area goes from 1981-1997/2k area...up to 2006
then 2028 area
after that 2048 area
1948 trend supp/green

Last edited: