FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

its all in the Duplessis books..i am not doing anything new or different
p/f is not time based...so gives you the clearest picture of supply and demand

Dentist

Does the last aqua line tells you the trend is changing and its uptrend? when will you place trade just after one box is filled?

updated chart
scalps in and out of 10122 area
looks like its goin to pop

16j314w.gif

Dentist

Does the last aqua line tells you the trend is changing and its uptrend? when will you place trade just after one box is filled?
yes..as soon as you get a signal there is a potential change of trend..usually it means close the trade as price is starting to against you

yes..as soon as you get a signal there is a potential change of trend..usually it means close the trade as price is starting to against you
range expansion..say in a long trade....look at the 1 sma of the low..if that is starting to move downwards...not a good sign...lol

Dentist

Thanks

where can i try p&f charts? which provider you using?
does it cost lot?

a classic example of what i am trying to achieve
"HERE"
had prejudged the breakout at 10122 area earlier
price pulled back from that area to 10100 which was prev breakout area/aqua on the chart
that is where i want to get in
on a lower box size i am looking for possible supp to show and consecutive p/f signals..chart not shown...thats it..that is what we want..nowt else..it is that simple

whats the signal telling you its going to pop?
we dont know if its goin to pop
there will be an area where the signal has failed...or is about to fail..thats why...say on a long trade..i am watching any range expansion on 1 sma of the low on the candle chart...i am watching the range AGAINST my trade..vice versa on a short trade..1 sma of the high

Last edited:
Dentist

which firm you using for p&f charts?
i export the data from mt4 to bullseye
bullseye is a separate charting software..just a modified excel
bullseye is $80..i think
ask cigar..he has just bought it

2 duplssis books from amazonand bullseye
you get a whole trading methodology for 120 pounds.ish
nowt else needed