FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

For DAX to make a HH needs to get above 10380-400 imo.

So key question HH or LH remains?

However, given the data and performance of the European markets when the US opens and joins the rally it can well fly.
]
might be another fake.as we marked on spx last week
%of stocks above 200 day ma is in a death zone...20%
so lookin oversold...recoil on that basis

Canada is officially in recession as of 1st Sept.

Two quarters of negative GDP. :idea:

Who believes Chinese official statistics?

Canada is officially in recession as of 1st Sept.

Two quarters of negative GDP. :idea:

Who believes Chinese official statistics?

spx lagging behind dax. same theme, LH since the spike low, looks like a bearish continuation pattern at first glace. resistance needs to hold, more likely in this one.

Attachments

• spx daily.png
    spx daily.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 132
Holding strong with an offer at 10385 and a stop at 10415 :) . I feel like I might be left on the sideline like an ugly sister at the prom though

The irony in that I was trying to catch the top and it stopped me out right at the top hahah. It'll be back again

Well Said

Good Advise

Trading Guide
---------------------------

Dos and Don'ts

RULE 1: Keep it simple.
RULE 2: Keep it simple.
RULE 3: Follow rule 1.

In day trading you need to be efficient and effective and need to make decisions very quickly. If you make things complicated and keep you chart complex and confusing than you increase the chances of making error.

Processing few important and significant information is always better than processing too many weak and unnecessary information.

Do not look into and do not react to news and rumors, see the chart and do what chart is saying. Remember some times good news can pull market down and bad news can make market rally. So trade the chart don't let news and rumors influence your trading, trade chart and price action.

If you want to be consistent in this business and play for a long time then keep it simple. Remember, most of the successful traders in market have simple trading strategy.

--------------------------------

to be continued......

I am leaving this space blanks intentionally, would be developing a brief trading guide here to help people looking for such information.

This will also reflect major part of my trading strategy...

-----------------------------------------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
-Bob Marley