FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

2m68m5x.png

To add to that longer term forecast chart earlier. Dax should see a decent recoil tomorrow. 11175-11185 is massive horizontal resistance and was also a breakout point. We also have 11250 to contend with.

11050 area is also horizontal res.

Will post trend res etc tomorrow, always changes overnight.

11880 area key. If that breaks we could head to Local1's 10500 area.

Should get a clearer view on everything tomorrow. But should be a good day.

Dax looks to be oversold atm. Probably a drop at the open and at the US open, with rebounds each time. Yuan devaluation already priced in mostly and rumours PBoC have been buying yuan too offset too large a drop has currencies slowly recovering. Oil quite stable at the moment suggest the same.

Got about +100 of the bounce, surprised by how much it dropped. Missed all of the drop, downside of focusing on fundementals and being useless at technical lol.

Not going long on dax though, earnings tomorrow, germany delaying greece and euro appreciating could all cause issues. Will wait for a reason to go long.
Dow I think could return to 17400-500 tomorrow in the absence of any real news. Commodities possibly to be stable for the rest of the week too should help, in the absence of anyhting drastic like china dropping yuan again tonight.

Last edited:
Got about +100 of the bounce, surprised by how much it dropped. Missed all of the drop, downside of focusing on fundementals and being useless at technical lol.

Not going long on dax though, earnings tomorrow, germany delaying greece and euro appreciating could all cause issues. Will wait for a reason to go long.
Dow I think could return to 11400-500 tomorrow in the absence of any real news. Commodities possibly to be stable for the rest of the week too should help, in the absence of anyhting drastic like china dropping yuan again tonight.

:-0:confused::whistling

I'm thinking RSI is positive so likely to try for 11000... Impending breakout to the upside.

Would love to try a long. So have placed a Trailing SL buy order. Following 5 ticks.
Will let you know if it gets filled.

Just got filled long @ 10935.8... SL @ 15
excellent
over 100 points for you on that one:arrowu:

It has for sure. Put on short on bund overnight with Dax rallying. Hoping the Chinese stay quiet

excellent
over 100 points for you on that one:arrowu:

Placed a Trailing TSL +10 so more like +40. I had to go out for the evenign.

Good long trade for me though with my aversion to them. Been inspired by you guys... (y)

Mornning

We've got trend and horizontal support @ 11050.
trend res in that 11140-11158 area. had that marked since yesterday.

Could get a nasty reversal from 11158 area. price consolidating on 30 mins. can't show a chart but there for all to see.

Should be a good day today. lots of bulls / bear tests

Quick scalp this morning off 11110 area res on 5 min chart.

Placed a Trailing TSL +10 so more like +40. I had to go out for the evenign.

Good long trade for me though with my aversion to them. Been inspired by you guys... (y)
you are 200 up
a good swing trade...you have been in for only 15 hours ...lol

Mornning

We've got trend and horizontal support @ 11050.
trend res in that 11140-11158 area. had that marked since yesterday.

Could get a nasty reversal from 11158 area. price consolidating on 30 mins. can't show a chart but there for all to see.

Should be a good day today. lots of bulls / bear tests

Quick scalp this morning off 11110 area res on 5 min chart.
excellent work

Trend res broke on 5 min. retrace held. Longs to 11130. Out. Short scalp from 11140 area as had marked, scalped the move down. Job done in the pre market.

interesting bit on the chart
market tried to fool us that it had made a bottom
a wide area of supp at 10980
probably enticed a few bulls in
there was no break of trend
that came at Attillas entry point