FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

fwiw - TA is not much for forecasting. Don't listen to what TA text books tell you. Like our H&S pattern - it's all hit and miss and simply targets and numbers to aim for. Could have easilly gone the other way if Greece accepted bailout as they led us to believe.

It's all news and FA driven if you want to look forward. TA is simply looking back and catching the wave when it appears on short and very short Time Frames.

I know there are lots of arguments about TA & FA and don't want to start one but great book to read if you are interested. Is an End to the Bull by Gary Norden

We've done a book review here at T2W if you wish to read them. (y)

haha I'm a fundamentalist @ heart but TA does have it's place imo. And thanks for the recommendation - much appreciated. Missed every single move as I was in another pointless meeting. :mad:

yes they did

love a slurp...still too hot and too early..imho

Did somebody say chilled beer???

stock-photo-turkey-march-bottle-of-heineken-lager-beer-on-crushed-ice-background-heineken-is-a-184010540.jpg

Tsiparas is an idiot. He tried to play political football with Greeks liv. I hope come Sunday they vote yes and he gets the boot. Terrible politician

Reactions: 2be
Went out yesterday to the Channel to dip my toes but the tide was out. Was too hot to walk out (100 yards) to catch the depth, so I just laid back for 15 minutes on factor 10, listening to mp3. Then turned back.

No burns I'm happy to say.

Never had it so good.

Life can be a beach. (y)

Here is DAX on 30m chart to show range and bulls have breached R1 and attacked R2.

Market is so desperate for a fix and hope that inkling of some normalisation is seen as instant relief. However, the patient is still well constipated. May take until Sunday evening for the drugs to have some effect.

Thinking, R3 @ 11364 will be tested.
PP will act as strong support at 11000 I reckon...

Attachments

• DAX_30m_150701_md.GIF
    DAX_30m_150701_md.GIF
    30.9 KB · Views: 146
Test of support @ 11123 @ PP-R1 is on the offing.

Looks like 11250 is too much for the bulls.

(n)

Absoultely nothing haha apart from Tspiras saying - vote no. This market is so fickle

There's me scouring.
Collected some change quickly.

Also been watching some video clips on CNBC and the amount of times he said we are close to a deal and gave positive feedback and then bolt out of nowhere announces a referendum.

Greek Mayor said he can call the referendum off and accept the deal and still retain leadership. Also, that he has lost credibility.

we had the top area marked at 6 am this morning at 2080 area
now just retraced to the breakout point/aqua
2090 is a big test
we might even revisit our 2052 pivot area