FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Some stuff...

DAX - I'm thinking short TF up maybe but looking awfully bearish to me on Hourly charts. fwiw - I have DAX to test PP-S3 - 11300 by tomorrow.

SPX has been good this morning. Would like to see it go up again so I can place more sell orders underneath the rises. So predictable. Up / Down moves. However, it does seem to be making HLs so to state the obvious, either break -
- out to 2138 or
- meltdown to 2070s

I favour the dark side on SPX. I did get the DOW and DAX moves wrong last time though so pinch of salt maybe required.

WTI oil - seems US inventories are down. Saudie's to continue pumping. Iran still on the horizons. So considering we are in the summer season perhaps a small move up for now. 62 may get breached.

Gold has got rejected from 1200. Now thinking 1160s new buy area.

(y)

some areas

2wpmsnk.gif

Dax is going to dump. 11320.

Looking at the PP on the hourly charts and its gotta hit PP S3 - 11370 first at the Dow open. Failing to hold, on the 5 hrly charts, it will test PP S2 -11318.40.

Very much depends on how fast n furious news takes to filter on the Dow.

hi Attilla
dax lookin oversold

Yes in the short Time Frames (TF) yes. May see a bounce. We may even get an agreement.

BUT...

Just looking bearish after that news with all the parliamentary work to get approval for both the Greeks and Germans. We are testing S2 well below our PP level and S3 only a matter of time imo.

Just too messy right now. Why the headache. I reckon good many traders and market makers getting well peeved off with it all. Taht's what I'm thinking anyhow. So the anticipated rise in the markets based on positive news will quickly dissipate and hit sentiment.

Not sure if it sunk in yet. Let them have their huddles and make their calls. (n)

Bears are going to show up in a really nasty way, whether bulls stop me out or not.

I can just hear them growling in their caves :LOL:

I'm trying to think this through... What we've had thus far is grown ups and finance experts talk round the table.

Next we are going to get the proposals (what ever they are) going to their respective parliaments for discussion and approval. Going to be like a circus with these clowns playing to their audiences. I'm expecting a jolly good show. :LOL:

dax went into a tight range..could have popped either way
oco orders
look for the tight ranges

Last edited:
Dax making a comeback.

Have placed a trailing sell stop @ 10 pips. Currently at 11478

Sell filled at 11477.

I think it's trying to take out 11500.

Will keep this one with a wide berth.