FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Don't have much of an opinion here... Favour the upside but I'm guessing.

Attachments

• DAX_1H_150623-b.GIF
    DAX_1H_150623-b.GIF
    13.3 KB · Views: 92
As we said. Areas are pos res / bull traps haha. Bul I think i wants to motor. Not getting ivolved though.

Dax sure looks like a minor pop towards 10650/80 and followed a drop before the Dow open

So far,most sentiments posts to a pop when the Dow opens but am not taking the risk. Im waiting on the trigger for the drop :rolleyes:

today is liking day and lol day .... lol

Don't you think like after Thurs, Fri & Monday; that many are wondering how high can she go and just waiting to see her fall flat on it's face? :innocent:

So worn out with Grexit and looking at the numbers, I can't see any way out of the numbers???

Hang on a minute let the EU crunch them one more time...

Having said that there was all this talk about Grexit being too small to have much of an impact and here we are having some kind of Grexit debt relief rally as if it's like; alright then lads, drinks all around we've reached an agreement :rolleyes:

Errrmmmm, okaaayye, make mine a double. :cool:

Don't you think like after Thurs, Fri & Monday; that many are wondering how high can she go and just waiting to see her fall flat on it's face? :innocent:

So worn out with Grexit and looking at the numbers, I can't see any way out of the numbers???

Hang on a minute let the EU crunch them one more time...

Having said that there was all this talk about Grexit being too small to have much of an impact and here we are having some kind of Grexit debt relief rally as if it's like; alright then lads, drinks all around we've reached an agreement :rolleyes:

Errrmmmm, okaaayye, make mine a double. :cool:

Atilla, I believe that last weeks U turn was a big signal if that makes sense.....

Market is priced in, political conditions are factored in the price already and big brothers have some position and some are neutral if I get that right....

the only thing we have to watch is unexpected move or surprises which we can't do anything.....

This exact same thing happened the other day @11240 area.

A move to 11240. Bull trap. Then a move down to 11180. Then back up to that bull trap, then a tank lower to 11100.