FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Dax bulls showed up in force anticipating a deal.

We've heard some positive news but the jury is still out.

As for the candle sticks, the bounce is on the neck-line. I hope it carries on through to 11550 (fib 11576-50%) area tomorrow.

I also hope a positive deal is arrived at benefiting both parties in the Grexit deal. (y)

Once the news is out we can all sell and go away on our summer holidays :)

Attachments

• DAX_D_150622_EOD_CS.GIF
    DAX_D_150622_EOD_CS.GIF
    24.8 KB · Views: 89
Sorry to ask a really silly question, but please be patient as I'm very new to trading! Will the bulls be out again tomorrow or will it now be bearish until a decision is made?

Sorry to ask a really silly question, but please be patient as I'm very new to trading! Will the bulls be out again tomorrow or will it now be bearish until a decision is made?
All traders want to know the answer to that question... Trouble is, Nobody knows.

All traders want to know the answer to that question... Trouble is, Nobody knows.

Ok thanks Leemo...my gut instinct says tomorrow will be bearish until a decision is made, but we shall see what tomorrow brings :whistling

Another view - we are at a downward sloping trend line from April.

So stating the obvious; we either breakout to the upside heading to 50% fib retrace of 11576 or come off it to test support probably at PP @ 11086.

No opinion on direction. Depends on Grexit. :whistling

The BS coming out is mind boggling. No red lines have been crossed but Greece have put new propositions on the table to counter EU opposition. EU trying to crunch the numbers or decide whether to accept or reject. :eek:

Attachments

• DAX_D_150622_EOD_L.GIF
    DAX_D_150622_EOD_L.GIF
    22.9 KB · Views: 93
Another view - we are at a downward sloping trend line from April.

So stating the obvious; we either breakout to the upside heading to 50% fib retrace of 11576 or come off it to test support probably at PP @ 11086.

No opinion on direction. Depends on Grexit. :whistling

The BS coming out is mind boggling. No red lines have been crossed but Greece have put new propositions on the table to counter EU opposition. EU trying to crunch the numbers or decide whether to accept or reject. :eek:

This.

This is why it's so hard to trade it technically atm. You can only really trade the breakout areas where there use to be previous support / res.

This.

This is why it's so hard to trade it technically atm. You can only really trade the breakout areas where there use to be previous support / res.

Yes agree whole heartedly, the PPoints are just something to aim for in the absence of nothing else. There's an oxymoron for getting lost in a vacuum. :cheesy:

11575 prevsupp area on 4 hour
the trick is Not to call levels
at rez there is almost always a pivot level under neath
so
breakouts with the uptrend
scalps from overbought..better still with a retest and osciĺator divergence
or..look for the pivot under res
supports are usually prev breakout points..round numbrs or a fib

Last edited:
The latest break from 5am on1 minute is makingthe whole trend overbought...imho

Still in bed...looking from my tablet...not completely accurate