FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

hard to know when it culminates like this, sometimes spikes in the direction you want, then quickly reverses, sometimes actually does what you think

at climax level just before 1:30... pop or drop..

Attachments

• DAX_30APRV3.jpg
    DAX_30APRV3.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 122
The Federal Open Market Committee was in focus for UK investors after the US central bank announced its policy decision after the close on Wednesday.

Policymakers issued a cautiously optimistic outlook on the economy in their statement, saying that the current economic slowdown is only temporary. Data on Wednesday showed that annualised US gross domestic product growth slowed to just 0.2% in the first quarter from 2.2% previously.

Analysts at Danske Bank reckon that the Fed is still on track to hike rates by 25 basis points in September.

However, Barclays said that the statement still left the door open for a rate hike as soon as June: "In our view, the lack of any specific calendar time suggests June will be a 'live' meeting, where rate hike deliberations will begin in more earnest."

I am sure it will be 11600 or may be bit more.... but just want to avoid drama for now ....:LOL:

Agree. I shorted at 11523 as I wanted to take a break n watch avengers at the cinema. Been trading at the dax n ftse open n hv hit my 2k daily target. Hv put in an alert on my phone should it test the 11600 level n release the full Salvo for the short sell. Happy trading guys

Dax had a sharp down move earlier. Now I think got support may be. Next strong resistance near 11670-80 area. Very dangerous instrument to play with.