FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

DOW short setup if breaks green line...

Attachments

• DOW_19MARV2.jpg
    DOW_19MARV2.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 110
yep agree when you reappeared on the thread he sulked and disappeared then came back on the offensive. For somebody who thinks your a fake he spends a lot of time following this thread when hes got his own kingdom back. The crazy thing is he clearly knows his stuff and could add a lot but he never does just bitches when someone new comes along. Its like the charts i have seen this pattern repeat with him many times.

That bolded part is key here.

Here's a peace offering, let's all...

shut_up_and_trade_mugs.jpg

yep agree when you reappeared on the thread he sulked and disappeared then came back on the offensive. For somebody who thinks your a fake he spends a lot of time following this thread when hes got his own kingdom back. The crazy thing is he clearly knows his stuff and could add a lot but he never does just bitches when someone new comes along. Its like the charts i have seen this pattern repeat with him many times.

its been about 2 years watching them...... in last two years all I have seen is

short @ xxx
long @ xxx

Closed +xxx

that's it... check the timing of their posting and trades....

NO logic no explanation whatsoever.... I don't know what value is that to the other people, except that they want everyone to blindly follow them...

If some one else posting trades there and don't agree with them they start showing noses....

jessie my graphs are not as good as yours on the spike up is there a gap ? what price was that. If o go short that would be a good place to put a limit

cheers

sorry the dow on the spike it left a gap if it breaks your green line guessing we at least go to there

jessie my graphs are not as good as yours on the spike up is there a gap ? what price was that. If o go short that would be a good place to put a limit

cheers

There are two setup here... break of trend line (blue) target circle...

Breach of dotted trend line....I am not trading until coming DAX out of range....

Attachments

• DAX_19MARV3.jpg
    DAX_19MARV3.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 104
Other thread seems kind of dead.
I never know where to post my trade, now!
Looks like I picked the wrong one, but i'll post it here, too.

small short 11908
stop at 11938

its so choppy and rangebound at the moment that though.
Safter to stay out for now!

taking profit here at 11880 for +28

Attachments

• brian.jpg
    brian.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 102
even if it breaks now, since its coming up to the dow open, would it not be prudent to wait after the 1st 10 mins shake out? because it could strike up and kill your stops.

even if it breaks now, since its coming up to the dow open, would it not be prudent to wait after the 1st 10 mins shake out? because it could strike up and kill your stops.

Yeah... opening spikes could be confusing....

Also Apple is going to be added in DOW so lets see how it works out...