FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Good morning y'all now :)

DAX - Daily Chart - PP Levels

Still trying to find bottom. Currently bouncing off daily PP-S2 @ 9692.
Trying to get to PP-0 @ 10147

However, 10000 likely to be key psycho level to stay above. Not happening yet and without external intervention I doubt punters will step in.

Range for today I'd guess would be 10147 - 9403 based on pivot points. Still searching for bottom.

Also, bear in mind Euro seems to have been designated as flight to safety currency so continued upside will hit DAX further. I think Euro going to test 1.15 so wouldn't expect recoveries just yet.

(n)

Attachments

• DAX_D_150824_0820.GIF
    DAX_D_150824_0820.GIF
    39.8 KB · Views: 88
10,025 - horizontal.
10126 - tred res

I love days like this.

Pretty sure those retail traders got sucked into those shorts @ 9600

thinking that 9900 might hold it until we get direction from US markets
market breadth is now heavily oversold...that could remain like that..not aguide

SPX - Daily Chart - PP Levels

Same take as dax, we are well below PP-0 and if SPX can climb back above 1950 it's doing well.

Likely to test support at PP-S3 @ 1900. Favour shorts. US may try and lift it but can't see how or why unless big G steps in.

Analysts talking of bargains :-0 :eek:

What bargains??? Where???

Crazy fools!!!

(n)

Attachments

• SPX_D_150824_0835.GIF
    SPX_D_150824_0835.GIF
    27.2 KB · Views: 137
keeps pumpin from our trendline supp
price pulled back from 9864 area to 9805 area which was a breakout point on 1 min...then pumped
stop tightened

SPX - Daily Chart - PP Levels

Same take as dax, we are well below PP-0 and if SPX can climb back above 1950 it's doing well.

Likely to test support at PP-S3 @ 1900. Favour shorts. US may try and lift it but can't see how or why unless big G steps in.

Analysts talking of bargains :-0 :eek:

What bargains??? Where???

Crazy fools!!!

(n)

haha there are IMO. Just sold one of my housebuilders. Was 6% down this morning. Still in profit, but will wait till this malarky calms down.

chart posted over the weekend on dax was the index data and not 24 hour spreadbet data...was important that 9713 held before euro open...which it did

Dentist I am confused my spreadbet chart didn't get below 9750! Where can I get the index data chart that you are working off?

Great calls guys, thanks all.

Last edited: