FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Dax looks to be oversold atm. Probably a drop at the open and at the US open, with rebounds each time. Yuan devaluation already priced in mostly and rumours PBoC have been buying yuan too offset too large a drop has currencies slowly recovering. Oil quite stable at the moment suggest the same.
nice call on oil
thnks

Missed everything - ah well. Trend res @ 11240-220 area. Horizontal resistance 11160 on 1 hour.

But I'm on my 1000th post yay

its not over, plenty to be had... think this is just getting start esp on spx

Haha i'm leaving it. They'll be plenty more opportunities today, tomorrow, forever. Biggest way to kill your account is to go chasing. Move done :whistling

Haha i'm leaving it. They'll be plenty more opportunities today, tomorrow, forever. Biggest way to kill your account is to go chasing. Move done :whistling

haha true, 180 odd pips in 45 mins is more than enough for a day. dax should take a breather here, still think spx got a way to go.

Bonum mane - Latin - :)

DAX - PP Levels

We've broken PP-S2 @ 11051 already and breached lows from 27th July.

Big question will we make LL or HL imo. This could be the beginning of the big move 20% down.

There we were waiting on Fed / will they / won't they and along comes the Yuan. Still not sure what the Chinese are doing. Sometimes when people don't understand stupid they'll say that's a very clever move as if they see something we don't.

I don't see what the Chinese are doing and so I reckon I'm with the stupid camp.

Euro rising too so will have further knock on effect on DAX coupled with D/S and price effect etc.

Target has to be PP-S3 @ 10840 for today. We may get a bounce but nature and impact of Yuan floating exchange rate is so severe more downside to be pencilled in.

Attachments

• DAX_D_150812_0848.GIF
    DAX_D_150812_0848.GIF
    35.7 KB · Views: 52