FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

DAXey loves PP-line.

4H charts showed DAX fought back to regain 10800.

Also - the old 10676 line held.

PP-S2 @ 10572 not reached by the bears. Bulls may have just done enough.
They've messed up my pretty little triangles though. LL doesn't look too good either.
Tomorrow should be another frightening day :)

Attachments

• DOW_4H_150707_eod.GIF
    DOW_4H_150707_eod.GIF
    36.2 KB · Views: 84
SPX eod charts.

Well expectation today was for the DAX and SPX to follow DOW to the upside breaking out of the downward sloping trend line. Started morning well but 2085 quickly got rejected and then it was all the way down to the 2045 region.

So as it happened we had an elevator drop followed by a patriot missile up the rear.

Apparently, Washington and IMF making favourable noises for the Grexit deal to be made available. Double-whammy with China and Grexit in the air. Only a matter of time.

Worryingly we've made a LH having probed the lows. Continue to be bearish. Will continue to only take shorts on SPX.

Attachments

• SPX_4H_150707_sod.GIF
    SPX_4H_150707_sod.GIF
    36.5 KB · Views: 130
  • SPX_4H_150707_eod.GIF
    SPX_4H_150707_eod.GIF
    34.6 KB · Views: 142
  • SPX_D_150707_eod.GIF
    SPX_D_150707_eod.GIF
    36.5 KB · Views: 81
Morning dentist,

Not sure, I keep track of latest news using NetDania
not sure if it really matters
the areas are well defined on the charts..
we either break lower or go up and test the range
just track the minor trends within the consolidation..thats all we can do

dax over the last 2 days
we either break 10650 area or we have a bounce to 10774-10790 area/pink horizonttal
1zxo4gl.gif

Kali̱méra guys,

DAX - 4H - sod chart and PP-levels.

Agree we seem to be forming a downward trending chart. Currently bounced off Pivot Point - Support 1 - PP-S1 @ 10691. Heading to breach PP.

No doubt moves will be news based so continues to be volatile.

PP levels are upside and downside R/S targets.

Attachments

• DAX_4H_150708_sod.GIF
    DAX_4H_150708_sod.GIF
    26.2 KB · Views: 79
SPX - daily chart and PP levels.

The upward sloping trend lines have been breached and I'm still bearish. Expecting another LH before the trek down the mountain.

2050s just about holding for now but will soon give way. Short bias all the way. Unless we make a HH. That'll be 2140s for me. Highly unlikely but one never knows. :rolleyes:

(n)

Attachments

• SPX_D_150708_sod.GIF
    SPX_D_150708_sod.GIF
    37.7 KB · Views: 66
DOW - Daily charts and PP levels.

DOW is also making LLows and 17528 needs to hold. Otherwise 17320 becomes a target at PP-S2.

PP-S3 should be strong support @ 17175-17000 regions.

Bearish... Very bearish. Short the rises. Expecting a potential Higher Low in the 17800s but can't see it holding. Agreement or no agreement.

I'm feeling markets will soon capitulate and retreat. What the catalyst will be I'd like to know as markets seem to floated on optimism.

Attachments

• DOW_D_150708_sod.GIF
    DOW_D_150708_sod.GIF
    30.9 KB · Views: 81
I have been trading the Hang Seng on IG this last hour, my god it's like Dax on crack.
Not for the faint hearted I can assure you, managed to eek out a profit of a few hundred having been quite a lot more offside.
Note to self don't try that again.

I have been trading the Hang Seng on IG this last hour, my god it's like Dax on crack.
Not for the faint hearted I can assure you, managed to eek out a profit of a few hundred having been quite a lot more offside.
Note to self don't try that again.
You came to the party late, was a great day this morning, took 1000 points, plus 50 points on ASX

Other stuff...

Vibes are negative. China and Grexit with no upside. Even if Chinese stock market drops are stopped/prevented, there are some analysts stating this could spread into the property market (if not already) and that can last a few years to correct.

Even if we have a Grexit 3rd bailout deal, will they be able to get tax and pension reforms in, will growth be achieved, will they be able to pay back... No not in good many years.

That leaves US and UK and EU. Storm clouds up ahead. Big ones. Dark ones. Full of thunder and lightning that's going to crash down on the markets. Russians are good at dispelling clouds and market storms. I'd like to know what they'll say???

Oil down, gold down, Asia down, yields down. Only things up and out at the moment are my raspberries and strawberries in the glorious wonderful sunshine we've had recently. (y)