FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

TSL stopped out for +8.

Well that worked out but didn't enjoy the long experience. :whistling

This 11200 level is very important. We were here a few weeks back. But fundamentals are prevailing over technicals arm haha

I'm switching to gardening leave... Will peer in at intervals.

Markets probably will wait for US open.

Too fast and furious for my liking.

Loaded up on FTSE @ 9846 and just out of a Dax position @ 11280 from 11200 support. We either drive higher this afternoon or dump lower.

Still got that Dax positon @ 11360 running

NFP tomorrow...and data to come out @ 1 today. Let's hope this is combined by some kind of Greek deal. Tsipras is a huge T***

Lovely move down from that res area. Now let's hope we can settle at 11360 =\
could do
as we said at the weekend s/r levels should not be called ..just look for the signals
it seems to be a shakeout..this happens on a first move in a new trend...but not sure as yet
a bull test to shake them out

Broke down very quickly. Must listen to Mr D haha

Yeap with the Greece issue still hanging in the air. No ones taking any chances to hold on positions over the weekend. My friends in the fund houses tell me trhey aint taking the risk. Which means expect a see saw lotsa volatility till June 14(Grexit deadline). This means plenty of opportunities i likey likey :LOL:

Am up +1600 pips today. Hopefully we get another run to 11450 for the Dax so i can make it a clean +2000pips. :whistling

Yeap with the Greece issue still hanging in the air. No ones taking any chances to hold on positions over the weekend. My friends in the fund houses tell me trhey aint taking the risk. Which means expect a see saw lotsa volatility till June 14(Grexit deadline). This means plenty of opportunities i likey likey :LOL:

Am up +1600 pips today. Hopefully we get another run to 11450 for the Dax so i can make it a clean +2000pips. :whistling

+1600??? bloody hell. (y)(y):cool:

Well played :)