FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

dentist was the 12000 call before it reversed 150 points
dunno
was running scared at the time..price was in 11900 area at the time..way above what i had marked
trigger shy at the time..just thought anything could happen
was aching to go in short

bad habits this morning
in p/f you should always take the signals from the chart..regardless of what you are thinking
it is the nearest thing you will get to supply and demand

200 ppts down lol. Moral of the story, I got sold the biggest carrot of all. I had a short from yday @ 11894. Market starting acting weird then went to the 11900 area. Something was just really fishy about it...bought back - then bought at 11907, market has now reversed to 11707 my original view loll

200 ppts down lol. Moral of the story, I got sold the biggest carrot of all. I had a short from yday @ 11894. Market starting acting weird then went to the 11900 area. Something was just really fishy about it...bought back - then bought at 11907, market has now reversed to 11707 my original view loll
there might have been alot of stops above 11900

spikes on both side of range....

Attachments

• DAX_26MAYV1.jpg
    DAX_26MAYV1.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 136
a stupid mistake cos traps can give you plenty of points..as you saw this morning
traps ar4e ther to ensnare you
but if you look at it ..they are easy to trade
a move up..usually to a big res..then a small consolidation and then a tank

we keep an eye on the latest column/down "O"s..the one with the aqua horizontal line above it
that could be giving us a bearish signal..a big one
it needs to recoil..ie a column of "X's and then get taken out..giving a downside vertical count..then it gets nasty