FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been taking another look at the Ftse to reconcile the various systems I use. Starting to think there's more bull to come yet. The retrace could be over if Bonsai's right about an expanded flat amd we head up again, but alternatively, the move down today was an a-wave and we get a C-wave down to 4325 area before rallying again into mid-Dec before we get a decent downward correction.

Am I starting to sound bullish? I'm sure it will pass sometime next year.

thanks barjon/hb
I never was any good with candles - lol

more upside ? yes agree still . the only problem is how soon.

pull back of some sort expected today. maybe the 'locals'
can take us up while the yanks are at play.

I guess 4400 is the target for now.

I have an interesting trendline on the dax from 3597 on 19th.
it goes over and then under.currently at 3765
may provide some sort of marker for ftse action.

yet another gap fill

didnt trade it as a/d seemed too strong at the start
it was +60 at one stage.

now we may see what's what ! what ?
room for upside now.

Looking for more upside too but my charts we indicating a slighlty lower low than yesterday on the line chart. but looking like a 5 wave in prgress off the high or have we had an abc and a 1,2 ???

Hi folks

Just to add to your discussion on where FTSE is headed next, there was very large volume on futures the day before yesterday, indicating a reversal was probably imminent. Volume gives no indication of how long the reversal will last or target in points of course, but previous days with volume that high usually indicate a good move.

hi
not heard from you in a long time ?
did you get the mag ?
I have another one now.
lol

Hi

I did turn into a serial lurker for a while - nothing sensible to add, I suppose. I have been trying to learn how to use volume for my trading - too lazy to look at Elliott and Fibs :LOL: ! Yes I did get the mag, thanks for that. Then I also got the copy that I was expecting to receive that month. Then last week I received 3 copies! :cheesy: Anyone want a copy....? (Traders mag)

That reminds me I must re register my current address to get my free mag

waytogo - lol

oatman thanks - has all the makings of an inside day ?

so it may have to go up now ?

Ps: that is of course putting the cart before the horse

Its brill, basically there computer I think automatically prints out the address labels and no body checks how may times someones adress is registered. I got 4 once!!!

Normally goes quiet about now waiting for NY, so I can't see much in it today.
famous last words :cheesy:

Hooya said:
Its brill, basically their computer I think automatically prints out the address labels and no body checks how may times someones address is registered. I got 4 once!!!

I wonder what the record is for the most copies received in one month?!

Large volume just gone through on futures, so may see a move soon...

Looks about the same to me, but using a 5 min chart.

It' s so quiet out there that maybe nothing will happen. I think that all those city boys must be out doing their Christmas shopping!

oatman said:
Normally goes quiet about now waiting for NY, so I can't see much in it today.
famous last words :cheesy:

Thanksgiving today.................US mkts closed

nearly ready to long imo but will have to see what price I get offered.

Just out of interest anyone know the highest ever total number of open Ftse futs contacts (long and short added) at one time is.
Does it vary quite abit or is there a general number of positions always open

Status
Not open for further replies.