Free Stock Market Software - Open Source

Hi Yccheok, thanks for giving that link and explaining about the software. I will download it and hope to follow it once I start the Forex trading.

Bumbing th thread just to bookmark the topic . I will use it toorrow on my ubuntu machine and will post my experience .

Thanks for the info

Dear investors and JStock users,

It's an honor to let you know, JStock is on the ballot for the December SourceForge project of the month.

The winner of this vote gets their project listed at the top of the SourceForge.net front page for the entirety of December, a blog post and podcast on the SourceForge blog, and a badge on the project summary page.

I would be very appreciated, if you can dedicate your priceless vote to

"JStock - Free Stock Market Software"

The poll is at Vote for the December 2012 SourceForge Project of the Month. Details at http://sf.net/blog/potm-201212-vote

Thanks a lot!
Cheok

Good software . Had some trouble installing it on ubuntu till i saw Help : Install & Upgrade - JStock

havent been able to create a chart of some sort but i am still checking .

Just one question for ubuntu . Can i Find the program under applications or do i have to type
cd jstock/
~/jstock$ ./jstock.sh

on the terminal

PS I got the error on the Java thing but aftrer a while then the program popped up

Dear thunderstruck,

Does the chart work for you right now?

Good software . Had some trouble installing it on ubuntu till i saw Help : Install & Upgrade - JStock

havent been able to create a chart of some sort but i am still checking .

Just one question for ubuntu . Can i Find the program under applications or do i have to type
cd jstock/
~/jstock$ ./jstock.sh

on the terminal

PS I got the error on the Java thing but aftrer a while then the program popped up

Yes the chart works - intraday chart does not always work . I cant get history for every index (ex FDAX.EX)

Would be good if could see the prices for futures .

A nice idea would be to have the option to SELL the stock.

PS in windows7 the program closes unexpectedly

Yes the chart works - intraday chart does not always work . I cant get history for every index (ex FDAX.EX)

Would be good if could see the prices for futures .

A nice idea would be to have the option to SELL the stock.

PS in windows7 the program closes unexpectedly

I use JStock under Windows 7, but haven't encounter such "closes unexpectedly"

1) What version of Java are u using?
2) U have idea, how can we make "closes unexpectedly" happen? How often does it occur?

JStock 1.0.6n had been released, with MACD added to Stock Indicator Editor.

Feature: Added MACD to Stock Relative History Information and Stock History Information. Please refer to Help : Stock Indicator Editor - JStock for more information.

Bugfix: Spelling fix. Change "UnitedState" to "UnitedStates".

You may download latest JStock 1.0.6n from Download - JStock. After upgrade, your personal data will be preserved.

1.0.6v is released.

This release adds Italian language support. It adds a "Refresh Stock Prices" feature. The UI has been cleaned up by removing unused buyer/seller information. There is a bugfix in editing the sell transaction. The buy cost should be adjusted after adjusting quantity

Feel free to download from Download - JStock

Dear JStock User,

Today, I am going to ask you to support JStock with a vote.

JStock is a stock market software that is built differently from other commercial stock market software. It's built to be open, meaning that the code is available for you and everyone else to examine, enhance and use in other software projects. It's built to be free, meaning you and everyone may use the software with zero barrier.

Currently, JStock is on the ballot for the December SourceForge project of the month. The winner of this vote gets their project listed at the top of the SourceForge.net front page for the entirety of December, a blog post and podcast on the SourceForge blog, and a badge on the project summary page, in perpetuity, saying that it won this honor.

Your vote helps us in several ways. Most importantly, it will help us to win the competition, and increase publicity around the project. In the last few months, the Project of The Month spot has resulted in (on average) about 30% more traffic to project pages, so this is a great opportunity to increase awareness of JStock project.

As more people come across JStock, we can,
- Attract more JStock users.
- More JStock users will attract more contributors (developers, translators, ...), as it is a promising open source project to work on.
- More contributors will make JStock become a better software.

I ask you to vote for JStock - Free Stock Market Software for SourceForge project of the month. Together, we're just getting started...

Thank you,
Yan Cheng Cheok

Vote Now! - Please vote for JStock - Free Stock Market Software for SourceForge project of the month. Twitter account required

Original article is found at : A personal appeal - JStock

CSOFT is Free World Live Marketwatch Software. Live Streaming Quotes. Virtual Stock Trading Game.Buy and Sell Shares. Master the art of Trading.
main5.gif
For More info vist www.chirayusoft.com