Free signals on majors -by stormygold

attachment.php

aussie2242 said:
stormy, how long have u been in fx. im a total newcommer to it but want to learn and hopefully trade full time one day. not expecting all ur secrets, but where did u learn the basics. any help would be much welcomed

first let me thak you for your message

well you can start by joining moeytec.com : the best fx community on the net : you will learn many things there

hope this help

you can contact me @ [email protected]

and you can join my free mailinglist by sending a subscription request to the same email : you will have a free weekly trading signals (+600~+1000 pips monthly gain) : you can verify all the past live signals posted on moneytec here :

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/_showthread/_threadid-8010/_goto-lastpost/_s-

Best regards
Stormy :cool:

Last edited:
it looks like pure TA. and there's no indicators! (it's a little strange for me).
it is so interesting that you're just concerned about Lines(resistances,fibo...) and patterns(wedges,....).
and of course a little candlestick patterns.

I liked you analysis so much. it is so simple and easy to follow. but i don't satisfied with your answer to aussie2242.
moneytec is a really huge forum and it's really hard to know what worth reading. could you please introduce some subforums, threads , posts worth to read first? I mean for a newbie not an Expert.

thank you stormy. (I liked your name too :) it's quite nice)

I dont mean to pick, but do you think there's any chance you could actually use a thumbnail image for these charts, rather than the IMG tags that you're currently using?

It really would make things a bit better in terms of layout - even on my 1280 res TFT I can't see all of the chart unless I scroll the window to the right.

Moneytec use a 100% width function on their forum, which accomodates this type of attachment. We use a fixed-width format at present, which doesnt.

This chart (attached) is how it will look. Much improved I think.

Thanks.

Attachments

• newchart.jpg
    newchart.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 287
Free sounds good to me :idea:
New to Trade2Win and Forex. Trying to keep at least some of my money.

Just curious, why the 3 month hiatus?

Straybow said:
Free sounds good to me :idea:
New to Trade2Win and Forex. Trying to keep at least some of my money.

Just curious, why the 3 month hiatus?

Looks like it started out free but from what I can gather from the Moneytec thread it's now a subscription based signal at $100 a month. Correct me if I've mis-read it.

Cheers,

Edster

Thanks for the signal - and 1.9185 was a good entry point today.

Target price 1.9420, though - are you able to put a timescale on that ?